2. ANIMAL Main component of modern agriculture Benefits to animal husbandry (raisings animals) and crops Helps to cultivate fields and harvest crops Usually involved domesticated animals such as cattle, sheep, goat, buffalo and etc Production of various products such as leathers, clothes, cosmetics and etc.
4. Wool is the best natural fiber for fabric Easy to clean Many products can be produce such as clothes, handbag, wallet and gloves.SHEEP
5. Produce leather products such as belt, shoes and jackets from the skin. Bones are use to make charcoal. Instrument and tennis racquet string made upCATTL from internal organ.E
6. OTHERPRODUCTS GOAT
8. clothesHousehold Soy-based inkdetergents Non food products from plants furniture Rubber Fuels
9. HEMPHemp is earth’s most beneficial agriculturalcrop, providing all the basic necessities forhuman life: food, clothing, shelter, andmedicine.
10. NON-FOOD PRODUCTS OF HEMP Non-food uses for hempseed oil are: lamp lighting, printing, lubrication, and household detergents, stain removers, varnishes, resins and paints. Most valuable parts of the hemp plant is the fiber. Hemp fiber can made cloths for summer and winter. Long and short hemp fibers is used in twine, textiles, paper, household goods, building materials…… Hemp biomass as a source of fuel ,potentially the biggest industrial use of the plant. Traditional hemp oil formulas were applied topically to treat abscesses, boils, pimples and swellings. Currently marketed products include lip balm, moisturizers, shampoos, conditioners, soaps, perfumes and others.
11. FOODPRODUCTION AREA
12. AGRICULTURAL NON-FOOD PRODUCTION AREA • Flax is grown both for its seeds and for its fiber. • It makes coatings and floorings friendlier, concrete tougher, and fibre products stronger. • In addition, it also widely used for the manufacture of fine paper, composite products and oil in the cosmetics industry
13. Widely use in industry like bio-energy Maize cob is very attractive for several industrial processes such as surface finishing and heat and sound insulation Maize particles can also be used in the packing industry for fragile goods.
14. AgricultureFor Non-FoodADVANTAGES& IMPACT
15. RenewableMaterialssubstitute forFossil and MineralMaterialsReduce Depletion OfThe Earth’s Resources
20. INDUSTRIAL PROCESSING Timber Furniture, Paper, Building Materials DEFORESTATION Loss Of Wildlife , Soil And Water Resources & Soil Erosion
21. Huge Amounts Of Feed,Pastureland, Water, And Fossil Fuels • Massive Amount ofTurning Skin Energy & Dangerousinto Leather Chemical • Water Pollution • Exposure to ToxicPeople /Workers Chemical • Cancer
23. There are many products that can be obtained from agriculture besides food. Government should give more budget to raise the productivity of agriculture especially for non food product. Businessman should have the courage to expand their business. Humans should be aware because there are still some waste that can be use. Livestock market give lots of benefits to increase the productivity of agriculture economy.
24. Shoes, shirts, belt and others can be obtained from animals. Plants have lots of advantages such as produces medicine and act as shelter. Flax can be use in cosmetic industry and maize can be use as bio-energy. Besides give profits to the economy it also help to safe the environment. Although it have many benefits but it also come with some disadvantages for human.