1. ARPA@INTERZUM 2011.PHOTOREPORTAGECologne, 25-28 May 2011Arpa Marketing & Communication team.
2. ARPA @ INTERZUM 2011.CONTENTS1. Interzum2. The Concept of the booth.3. Photoreportage4. Arpa Industriale
3. INTERZUMInterzum is the most important exhibition in the world dedicated tosurfaces and materials for the furniture and interior construction.This is where the trends and visions that will create future living spacesusing modern materials, outstanding design, and exclusive innovationscome to life.It’s every two years and had in 2009 more than 47.000 visitors (interiordesigners, architects, designers, furniture producers, kitchenproducers, general contractors, trasformers, postformers, etc.) frommore than 130 different countries.Arpa decided to communicate in this edition 2011 its mission “OpenInnovation for Interior Design” and how is possible to create valuethanks to Arpa HPL products, since 1954 high quality and made in Italyand nowadays more and more innovative and unique.
4. THE CONCEPT OF THE BOOTHThe BoothDesigned by Arpa Lab (Fausto Donato, Filippo Manetti, Sandro Marini)The ConceptArpa Stand is an “organic square”. A place where it’s possible to share newtrends for interior design according to Arpa new products.The new Arpa graphics style (made up of “ingredients”) becomes asupport for the new Arpa HPL products.On Arpa “ingredients”, that can be discovered on the walls and laminatedtables, there are set the Arpa products.They are ingredients available for the manufacturers and for creativity ofarchitects and designers: material ideas that can be used in their projects.“Ingredients for architect and designer creativity”
18. OVER 50 YEARS OF RESEARCH ANDTECHNOLOGY.Since 1954 Arpa Industriale has been designing and manufacturingpanels with very high quality HPL technology for the most diverseapplications: from architecture to interior design, from healthcare toshipyards, from transport to hospitality, from retail to kitchens.Arpa Industriale offers a vast range of choices of products, extremelyvaried in both structure and appearance.Arpa HPL are produced at the 150,000 sqm plant (over 1.6 millionsquare feet) in Bra, Piedmont, with all the originality of expressivedesign and creativity that the label “made in Italy” stands for.
19. arpaindustriale.comArpa Industriale Marketing DepartmentFilippo Manetti, Sandro Marini, Fausto Donato, Giorgia Perona30 May 2011Disclaimer.The disclaimer that follows is a summary of the applicable full disclaimer (which can be found on arpaindustriale.com). Theinformation provided by Arpa Industriale S.p.A. (“Arpa”) in this document is solely indicative. Arpa is unable to warrant theaccuracy and completeness of this information. No rights can be derived from the information provided; the use of the informationis at the other party’s risk and responsibility. This document does not guarantee any properties of Arpa’s products. Arpa does notwarrant that the information in this document is suitable for the purpose for which it is consulted by the other party. The documentdoes not contain any design, structural calculation, estimate or other warranty or representation that customers and third partiesmay rely on. Colours used in Arpa’s communications (including but not limited to printed matter) and in samples of Arpa’sproducts may differ from the colours of the Arpa’s products to be supplied. Arpa’s products and samples are produced within thespecified colour tolerances and the colours (of production batches) may differ, even if the same colour is used. The viewing anglealso influences the colour perception. Customers and third parties must have a professional adviser inform them about (thesuitability of) the Arpa’s products for all desired applications and about applicable laws and regulations. Arpa reserves the right tochange (the specifications for) its products without prior notice. To the maximum extent permitted under the applicable law, Arpais not liable (neither contractual nor non-contractual) for any damage arising from or related to the use of this document, except ifand to the extent that such damage is the result of willful misconduct or gross negligence on the part of Arpa and/or itsmanagement. All oral and written statements, offers, quotations, sales, supplies, deliveries and/or agreements and all relatedactivities of Arpa are governed by the General Terms and Conditions of Arpa Industriale S.p.A. All oral and written statements,offers, quotations, sales, supplies, deliveries and/or agreements and all related work of Arpa USA, Inc. (“Arpa USA”) are governedby the Arpa USA General Terms and Conditions of Sale. All intellectual property rights and other rights regarding the content ofthis document (including logos, text and photographs) are owned by Arpa and/or its licensors.