1. 1 YEAR 156 Million128 Million there were more iOS devices sold than all Macs sold in 28 years
2. In 2011 IPADS ARE mobile email FLOODING increased of companies TODAY’S allow some BYOD forORGANIZATIONS Y-O-Y employees In Q1 2012 Apple shippedof organizationsreported increasedproductivity from Admit they “work iPad Devicesthe deployment of around” a company’smobile applications mobile policy
3. Which is makingIT’s job impossible
4. But there arespecial apps…
5. That make both theemployee and IT moreproductive in theworkplace.
6. is to download theseApps to make yourbusiness…
7. On-the-go document collaboration and social interactions. Securely shareFOR SHAREPOINT documents, get real-time document and colleague status update, and connect with colleagues anywhere, anytime.
8. By Quickoffice, Inc. Create and edit ALL Microsoft® Office document, spreadsheet, and presentation formats, as well as view PDF files, on the go. File manager enables you to access, transfer, and manage files on your iPad and through Evernote, Dropbox, Google Docs, Box, Huddle, SugarSync, Egnyte, and Catch. Sharing features allow you to publish your content using e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Yammer, Slideshare, Scribd, and Docstoc.
9. Good for Enterprise™delivers secure mobilecollaboration and devicemanagement. With Good forEnterprise, employees securelyaccess corporate email, contacts,and calendar. In addition, Goodfor Enterprise is the only solutionthat provides a secure browserfor employee to access corporateintranets.
10. When inspiration hits, you can use iPad to capture, record, and share it.By Cocoa Box Design LLC Mockup websites, draft process flowcharts, craft free-form sketches, and record voice memos.
11. Need to access thatdocument, spreadsheet or filelocated on your computer?Access your desktop computer asif you were sitting right in front it.
12. By FourthFrame Technologies Deliver a touch-based,easy-to-use project managementtool for professionals andnovices. It also addresses otherimportant issues including tasksin hours, ability to assign multiplepeople to a task, parent taskexpand/collapse, and more.
13. Monitor, identify and enforceyour mobile devices and corporatepolicies as smartphones and tablets areflooding the enterprise.
14. Access your Mac or PCfor quick lookup of information ordocuments. Attend onlinemeetings with colleagues,complete with VoIP connectivity.And use iPad to create anddeliver compelling presentations,anywhere.
15. Polycom RealPresenceMobile is for businessprofessionals who want to extendtheir enterprise videocollaboration capabilities beyondthe office and conference room totheir mobile devices.RealPresence Mobile is an easy-to-use video app that providespremium quality audio, video andcontent sharing. Cloud-baseddeployment gives users access toenterprise directories at theswipe-of-a finger.
16. Engage users, monitor Twitter and Facebook conversations, andBy Hootsuite Media Inc. monitor hashtag conversations. This app makes it simple and easy.
17. POWERPOINT FOR THE IPAD With SlideShark individualsor teams can view and sharePowerPoint presentations on theiPad. Preserve animations, fonts,graphics and colors. Connect toprojectors, share with teammembers, and run usage reports.
18. Yammer’s popular socialbusiness solution for the iPadoffers on-the-go access to real-time conversations. Viewmessages, post updates, andreceive important notifications onthe go.
19. THESE APPS WILL SELF -DESTRUCT IN BETTER DOWNLOAD THEM...
20. Click here tolearn more->
21. YOU’VE COMPLETED THE MISSION
22. Credits4,5,6,8 Mission Impossible images courtesy of Paramount Pictures3 Stats courtesy of Cisco Systems9 Image from crazy-frankenstein.com Mark Fidelman Chief Social Strategist HARMON.IE @markfidelman