We find the concept of Third Industrial Revolution (TIR) as propounded by Jeremy Rifkin, Founder President of Foundation of Economic Trends, USA highly interesting and intriguing. Third Industrial Revolution has been notified by the European Union and is being implemented in some of its member states.
Consequently, we at, FICCI along with Mr. Jeremy Rifkin worked together to develop a white paper based on the concept of the Third Industrial Revolution. However, while working on the report, we identified five more mega trends apart from the Third Industrial Revolution. We strongly believe these mega trends will influence India’s growth story in the coming decade. These mega trends are:
• Mega Trend 2: New Business Models in the age of Distributed Capitalism
• Mega Trend 3: Intelligent Technologies and Future of Work
• Mega Trend 4: Collaborative Education
• Mega Trend 5: The Ascendance of Civil Society
• Mega Trend 6: Continental Markets and Continental Political Unions
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.