Samsung Knox™ on Galaxy S®5 with MaaS360 for Business
- 285 views
Securing enterprise data becomes more challenging with each new device. From smartphones and tablets to wearable technology, employees are demanding flexibility and privacy while corporate, ...
Securing enterprise data becomes more challenging with each new device. From smartphones and tablets to wearable technology, employees are demanding flexibility and privacy while corporate, regulatory, and legal imperatives require precise policy enforcement.
Chris Hobbs and Olli Linnainmaa from Samsung Mobile and Mobile MaaSter Chris Isbrecht outlinehow Samsung Knox with enhancements on the Galaxy S5 and MaaS360 will deliver the mobile security you need, without compromising the privacy of your employees. Samsung devices have been validated through Common Criteria and FIPS and can be managed conveniently with MaaS360. Learn what's new and see how you can:
- Benefit from the new technology available on Samsung Galaxy S5 with MaaS360
- Provide devices to employees within either a COPE or BYOD program
- Enable centralized control and management of IT policies for mobile devices
- Remotely control, monitor, and administer Knox for mobile devices
- Enhance security to shield your network from hacking, malware, viruses, and unauthorized access
- Protect enterprise data and employee privacy with separate business and personal modes
- Actively manage all aspects of the Knox container
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views