This presentation aims at boosting your creativity, whether you need it for your innovation processes, for your marketing and sales or for other purposes.
It will inform you about:
- what the creativity process is
- how creativity was perceived in history
- what are the main scientific discoveries about creativity
- what cutting edge creativity building techniques exist today
- practical information about these techniques, for instance :
- brainstorming and related approaches
- innovation games
- lateral thinking, 6 hats
- improvisation derived approch
- who have been the main innovators in creativity techniques and what they have developped
By the way, I practice these techniques and teach them to companies and at the "Ecole Supérieure de Ventes" of Saint Germain en Laye.
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.