Resume Kel MohrorONC HIT Implementation & Support Specialist 102 Eighth Ave. S.W., No. 204 Watertown, SD 57201 605-237-2187 kel at fullglass-hit dot com
Work SoughtSolve HIT implementation and adoption problems regarding —• attesting “meaningful use”• readiness assessments and EHR usability evaluation• progressing through stages of implementation and adoption• COPE, CDS, and CPGs
• using online EHR intelligence sites (urls available) such as- o EHRscope Reviews o The Certified HIT Product List (CHPL) o KLAS and o EHR Evaluation Checklist
• applying implementation and adoption “best practices”(urls available) from- o Kaiser Permanente o 6 golden rules o Lower Costs and Improve Quality and o ANSI Protected Health Information (PHI) Project
• identifying CCHIT-certified EHR systems (urlsavailable), including- o Waiting Room Solutions 3.0 o WebChart 4.23 o CureMD 9.0 o athenaClinical 0.15 and o OfficeEMR 2007
• analyzing principles of usability (urls available) for bestphysician and nurse “buy-in” attested by- o Ten Usability Heuristics- Jakob Nielsen o HIMSS Defining and Testing EMR Usability o Promoting Usability in Healthcare Organizations Version 1, Version 2 o AHRQ Electronic Health Record Usability- Evaluation and Use Case Framework
• investigating on-going PHI breach mitigation andregulatory changes (urls available) at- o Redefining the Health Information Management Privacy and Security Role o HIMSS Privacy and Security vetted resources o HHS Office of Civil Rights and o HHS Office of the Inspector General at odds with CMS.