1. * And when it seems your darkest * it hears every word you say night when you call upon the heart, wont turn your day into light the answers just a heartbeat away just hold on... you be strong About that thorn thats in your * How do I know from what I speak? side, so many times my heart did bleed that constant threat of compromise but I held on.... you be strong just hold on... you be strong When the winds of fate did blow cause decisions you make, they me down count for life Id get back up and stand my dont be fooled by their illusion ground every choice you makes a sacrifice I held on... so you be strong dont get caught in the confusion * All the lessons youve learned, they* Chorus: when you call upon the last for life heart, dont be fooled by their illusion In the midst of night theres still a Light dont get caught in the confusion. * (cool slide guitar riff) *
2. Who was Mike the Chicken?
3. What are the purpose of these folds?
5. *The occipital lobe is the visual part of the brain that interprets our visual world. Sight.*The parietal lobe helps us make sense of what is going on in our world and the body sensations we experience.*The motor cortex moves the various parts of our body.*The temporal lobe interprets sounds and language.*The frontal lobe does our planning and problem solving.
6. Planning Verbal Fluency Response Inhibition Flexibility Task Switching Visual Fields Focus Attention Memory Brain Working Memory Power Spatial Recall Facial RecallQuantitative Reasoning Name RecallLogical ReasoningArithmetic Problem Speed Solving Information Processing Spatial Orientation
7. The second evolution of the brainis your personal brain evolutioninvolving your own lifeexperiences within your ownenvironment.