后 被 遗 弃 的 前 苏 联 时 期 的 许 多 室 外 雕 像 ， 门 票 100 卢 布 左 右 ， 网 址 ：
位置 与克里姆林宫隔河相望，从红场步行 位于莫斯科河边的河岸油画市场后
过莫斯科河大约十五分钟后路程，也 侧，在Парк культуры地铁站(文化
可 在 Третьяковская 公园)过 Crimean Bridge 即可；或
/Новокузнецкая 地铁站下，步行不 者到地铁站，往莫斯科河方向步行
收藏内容 Russian art works, ranging in date New building of the Tretyakov
from the 11th to the early 20th Gallery at Krymskiy Val houses a
century, are on the show in unique museum exhibition of
Gallery's historic building on national 20th century art:
Lavrushinskiy Pereulok. Here one paintings by world-known
can see the outstanding collection Russian avant-garde artists of the
of Russian Medieval icon painting, 1900s – early 1920s (Malevich,
works by best-known Russian Kandinsky, Shagal, Filonov,
artists of the 18th – first half of the Popova), art works featuring
19th century, masterpieces of “socialist realism” – an official
national art dating to second half of style of totalitarian state in 1930-
the 19th century, collection of art 50s, the art of avant-garde
works of the turn of the 19th century. “second wave” of 1960-80s.
地铁站 Третьяковская Парк культуры
(6、8号线，Tretyakovskaya 站) （1、5号线，Park Kultury 站）
(2号线，Novokuznetskaya 站) （5号线，Oktyabrskaya 站）
Tretyakov Gallery at Wikipedia
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
State Tretyakov Gallery
The State Tretyakov Gallery (Russian:
Государственная Третьяковская Галерея, Russian:
ГТГ) is an art gallery in Moscow, Russia, the
foremost depository of Russian fine art in the world.
The gallery's history starts in 1856 when the
Moscow merchant Pavel Mikhailovich Tretyakov
acquired works by Russian artists of his day with
the aim of creating a collection, which might later
grow into a museum of national art. In 1892,
1856 Tretyakov presented his already famous collection
to the Russian nation.
Location Moscow, Russia
Type Art museum The façade of the gallery building was designed by
Website www.tretyakov.ru the painter Viktor Vasnetsov in a peculiar Russian
fairy-tale style. It was built in 1902–04 to the south from the Moscow Kremlin. During the
20th century, the gallery expanded to several neighbouring buildings, including the 17th-
century church of St. Nicholas in Tolmachi.
The collection contains more than 130,000 exhibits, ranging from Theotokos of Vladimir
and Andrei Rublev's Trinity to the monumental Composition VII by Wassily Kandinsky and
the Black Square by Kazimir Malevich.
In 1977 the Gallery kept a significant part of the George Costakis collection.
Gallery of modern art
New Tretyakov Gallery on Krymsky Val.
In 1985, the Tretyakov Gallery was administratively merged with a gallery of
contemporary art, housed in a large modern building along the Garden Ring, immediately
south of the Crimean Bridge. The grounds of this branch of the museum contain a
collection of Socialist Realism sculpture, including such highlights as Yevgeny
Vuchetich's iconic statue of quot;Iron Felixquot; (which was removed from Lubyanka Square in
1991), the quot;Forge!quot; sculpture representing a nude worker forging a sword, and the quot;Young
Russiaquot; monument. Nearby is Zurab Tsereteli's 86-metre-tall statue of Peter the Great,
one of the tallest outdoor statues in the world.
• Pavel Tretyakov (1832-1898) - brief biography
• Official Website of the Tretyakov Gallery
• Masterpieces from the Tretyakov Gallery
• Icons from the collection of the Tretyakov Gallery
• Visiting the Tretyakov - Useful information including opening times and contact
• (Russian) Museon official website, an open-air sculpture exhibition
• State Tretyakov Gallery of XX century contemporary art, Flickr group
Pushkin Museum at Wikipedia
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Pushkin Museum of Fine Arts
(Russian: Музей изобразительных
искусств им. А.С. Пушкина) is the
largest museum of European art in
Moscow, located in Volkhonka street,
just opposite the Cathedral of Christ
The museum's name is misleading, as
it has nothing to do with the famous
Russian poet. It would be more fitting
if the museum were named for its real founder, professor Ivan Tsvetaev (father of the poet
Marina Tsvetaeva). Tsvetaev persuaded the young millionaire Yuriy Nechaev-Maltsov
and the fashionable architect Roman Klein of the urgent need to give Moscow a fine arts
Designed by Klein and Shukhov, financed by Maltsev, the museum building was
constructed from 1898 to 1912. Tsvetaev's dream was realised in May 1912, when the
museum opened its doors to the public. The museum was originally named after
Alexander III, although the government provided only 200,000 rubles toward its
construction, in comparison with over 2 million from Nechaev-Maltsev. Its first exhibits
were copies of ancient statuary, thought indispensable for the education of art students.
The only genuinely ancient items - Moscow Mathematical Papyrus and Story of
Wenamun - had been contributed by Vladimir Golenishchev three years earlier.
After the Russian capital was moved to Moscow in 1918, the Soviet government decided
to transfer thousands of works from St Petersburg's Hermitage Museum to the new
capital. These paintings formed a nucleus of the Pushkin museum's collections of
Western art. But the most important paintings were added later from the State Museum of
New Western Art. These comprised Impressionist and Post-Impressionist artwork,
including top works by Van Gogh, Gauguin, Picasso, and Matisse. In 1937, Pushkin's
name was appended to the museum, because the Soviet Union marked the centenary of
the poet's death that year.
Ivan Vladimirovich Tsvetaev (1847-1913)
After the World War II the evacuated Dresden Gallery had been stored
in Moscow for 10 years. The Dresden collection was finally returned to
East Germany, despite strong opposition from the museum officials,
notably Irina Antonova, who has been running the museum since
February 1961. The Pushkin Museum is still a main depositary of Troy's fabulous gold
unearthed by Heinrich Schliemann and taken by the Soviet Army (Red Army) from the
Pergamon Museum in Berlin.
The International musical festival Svyatoslav Richter's December nights has been held in
the Pushkin museum since 1981.
The Morozov/Shchukin's collections
1 ^ Tolstikov, Vladimir; Treister, Mikhail (1996). The Gold of Troy. Searching for
Homer's Fabled City. Harry N. Abrams. ISBN 0810933942.
• Pushkin Museum homepage
• The Opening of the Museum
• Photo (1024x768)