SharePoint Online: Add Enterprise Integration and Search
- 770 views
LOB connectivity and enterprise search are core capabilities with Microsoft SharePoint that drive adaption, productivity and ROI accross the organization. The Layer2 Cloud Connector connects ...
LOB connectivity and enterprise search are core capabilities with Microsoft SharePoint that drive adaption, productivity and ROI accross the organization. The Layer2 Cloud Connector connects SharePoint to multiple business-critical applications to reach a new level of cross-team collaboration, decision making and process efficiencies. Highly increase the benefit of your existing IT investment into SharePoint or Office 365.
The Layer2 Cloud Connector for Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365 can connect your local or cloud-based line-of-business data and documents with SharePoint - easy to setup (nocode), secure, always up-to-date - and bi-directional if required.
* Connects your external line-of-business data to native SharePoint lists and libraries in the cloud (or on-premise) - always up-to-date: You don't need to program a web service for this. Extends the SharePoint cloud capabilities to existing data sets that will continue to reside within your corporate network, e.g. for compliance reasons.
* No programming or tools required: Setup in a few minutes guided by a wizard.
* No installation or customizing on the SharePoint side or in the cloud is required. Just install on any computer in your network or even your laptop. You don't need your IT to approve any SharePoint solution. Access rights to lists or libraries are enough.
* Bi-directional connections supported: If provided by driver. Several options to solve replication conflicts.
* Compatible with all SharePoint 2010 / 2013 offerings: Including on-premise, remotely hosted, sandboxed, e.g. Microsoft SharePoint Online / Microsoft Office 365.
* 100% Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 / 2013 compatible: Uses CSOM API model for the cloud.
* Secure data connection and transfer: Connection via secure web services (SSL).
* Disconnected systems: A connection is only required for data exchange – not for list or library usage. No direct access to external company data required. The application runs where your data resides today - on any server or client inside your corporate network. No data is transferred to any 3rd party.
* Virtually any data sources supported: ODBC, OLEDB, Microsoft .NET based providers, Files (Excel, XML, CSV), RSS / XML feeds, SQL databases like MS SQL, SQL Azure, Oracle, MySQL, IBM DB2, IBM AS/400, IBM Informix, Notes, SharePoint (lists and libraries), local file system, cloud-based file stores, Exchange, Active Directory, Dynamics NAV/CRM, Navision, SAP and many more. More complex data sources, web services, custom COM or .NET objects, can be connected using 3rd party add-ons. Cloud-to-cloud connections e.g. to salesforce.com, Twitter, Facebook, Google etc.
* Providers to sync with SharePoint, File System, XML/RSS, OData, Exchange included.
* Flexible sync options.
* Start notifications or workflows in SharePoint on external data change
* Sync with high performance. Large data sets supported.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views