Enabling Sustainable Energy & Infrastructure
Overview of Our Company
• Established in 1998, Bridgepoint Group Ltd. is a boutique consulting, advisory and merchant
banking firm that enables the development and management of sustainable energy and
• Mission: To be the premier partner to originate and develop sustainable energy and
• Vision: Bridgepoint is a global “enabler” of sustainable energy and infrastructure
• Bridgepoint uses its experience and contacts to originate, de-risk and manage the
development of opportunities, while sharing risk and reward with its clients and partners.
• Through partners, Bridgepoint invests and manages enabling capital.
• Bridgepoint is a friendly enabler for non-market leaders in relevant jurisdictions.
• Bridgepoint has 4 Full Time Staff with additional resources as required
• American Society of Civil Engineers estimates that between 2009 and 2014, raising
America’s overall infrastructure condition to “good” would require $2.2 trillion in new
• If the current level of infrastructure under-investment is allowed to continue in Canada,
the deficit could balloon to $1 trillion in 60 years.
• Using preliminary estimates, provinces and territories have identified the need for
approximately $97 billion in capital investment in transportation priorities over the next
• Canadian municipal capital municipal backlog is estimated at $150 billion
• An additional $115 billion in new municipal infrastructure is required in Canada.
Real Estate &
• Strategic Business Planning
• Sales Origination
• Stakeholder Management
• Strategic Communications
• Government Relations
• Project Development
• Project Management
• Risk Management
• Mergers & Acquisitions
• Project Finance
• Strategic Equity
Consulting Advisory Merchant
• Clean tech
• Clean & Green Power
• Bridgepoint shares risk and reward with clients, therefore providing true
alignment of interests to achieve the desired results.
• Bridgepoint has tremendous track record of deal flow origination.
• Bridgepoint strategically focuses on de-risking projects and solutions.
• Bridgepoint provides a cost-competitive alternative to an organic growth
President & CEO
• Mr. Carnevale is the President & CEO of Bridgepoint Group Ltd. and SVP, Strategic
Developments & Communications for SustainCo, (TSXV:SMS), a leading provider of
sustainable infrastructure solutions. In addition to managing the firms, Mr. Carnevale
focuses strategic growth, business development and on the origination of energy and
infrastructure opportunities across Canada and the United States.
• Mr. Carnevale has been published in infrastructure, energy and municipal publications,
some of which have included his perspective on the virtues of public private
partnerships. Mr. Carnevale has been progressive on bringing ethics to public sector
procurement, and has lectured on the practice of ethical standards.
• He is a former Council Member of the Council for Clean & Reliable Electricity,
Founding Member of Clean Economy Network – Toronto Chapter. Mr. Carnevale also
served as Board Member of the Ontario Energy Association, and is a former chair of
the Green Energy Committee.
• He was awarded the 2011 Next Generation Award, for Business Excellence from the
Italian Chamber of Commerce Ontario.
• Ms. Rahamim’s primary responsibilities include designing and executing public affairs
and communications strategies.
• Ms. Rahamim has extensive communications experience, working with clients in
Canada and internationally, and specifically, she manages stakeholder relations and
communications for power generation and transmission projects.
• Prior to working at Bridgepoint Group, she spent four years working as a Senior
Consultant at a public affairs and communications firm, where she was responsible for
communications planning, advertising planning and creative development, stakeholder
relations, research analysis, and message development.
• She has led multi-faceted communications and grassroots campaigns in the energy,
health, waste, financial and agriculture sectors.
George Todd, P.Eng
Senior Advisor & Chair, Utilities
• Advises the firm on strategic business development, and chairs its Utilities business
• Mr. Todd operates his own strategy development and performance management
consulting firm focusing on public and private sector clients, and is currently advising
several municipalities on the delivery of water and wastewater services, including the
concept of the “utility” model.
• Founding President and CEO of Barrie Hydro, and prior, General Manager of the
Barrie Power & Utilities Corporation (PUC), responsible for the supply and delivery of
water and electricity to the residents and businesses in Barrie.
• Previously served in the dual senior management positions as Commissioner of
Works, City of Vaughan and as Assistant General Manager – Operations, Vaughan
• Mr. Todd was elected as Councillor in the Township of Springwater from 2000 to 2003.
• Bachelor of Applied Science (Civil Engineering) from the University of Waterloo and
Master of Engineering (Environmental Engineering) from the University of Western