How to Manage Your Author Marketing Platform: A 30-minute-a-day formula with marketing tips
- 2,419 views
Authors often complain that they don’t have time for social media. Once you turn to the Internet, it’s easy to lose track of time as you read your friends’ posts, check on who’s following you ...
Authors often complain that they don’t have time for social media. Once you turn to the Internet, it’s easy to lose track of time as you read your friends’ posts, check on who’s following you on Twitter, or leave a comment or two in one of your LinkedIn Groups. In this session, Frances Caballo will bust the myth that social media has to be time-consuming endeavor. She will share her four-step strategy that will help you to economize your time while enabling you to meet your marketing goals. In this session you will:
• Learn about the applications and websites that will find great information for you.
• Find a scheduling application that fits your budget.
• Learn the basic principles of social sharing.
• Discover applications that will analyze your results for you.
• Learn how to elevate your conversation on the social web.
Frances Caballo is a social media strategist, manager, and author of Social Media Just for Writers: The Best Online Marketing Tips for Selling Your Books and Social Media Time Suck: A blueprint for writers who want to create online buzz for their books and still have time to write (available Feb. 1, 2014).
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views