1. Getting the Most Out of Your Website IOLTA Workshops August 2, 2012
2. Your PresenterFrederick L. Faulkner IV – Fred Faulkner is the Principal at AIE Digital, LLC, a digital marketing and web consultancy focusing on associations and small to mid- sized businesses. – Spent 10 years at the American Bar Association in various web-related roles including Webmaster and starting the now Digital Marketing department.
3. Our Time Today• Today’s Challenges• Managing and Meeting Today’s Expectations• How We Get There
4. What are some of thechallenges with your website?
5. TODAY’S CHALLENGES
6. #1 on
7. Smartphones are reinventing the connection between companies and their customers. – Rich Miner Partner, Google Ventures Co-Founder, Android
8. Smartphones Email Marketing AppsFacebook eCommerce SEOTablets Responsive Design SEM Pay Per Click Social Media Analytics LinkedIn CMS Twitter ROI GoogleDatabases + Pinterest CRM
9. The Dirty Little Secrets
10. You Don’t Have the RIGHT People Managing Your Website
11. Your Website isWindow into Your Organization.
12. Photo via NicoPotgeiter
13. You Don’tUnderstand the Ecosystem
14. Visitors / MembersSearch Websites Social Email Offline AdsEngines & Blogs Media Website / Content
15. MANAGING AND MEETINGTODAY’S EXPECTATIONS
16. What are some of your expectationstoday when you visit a website?
17. Online Survey
19. Call Center
20. HOW WE GET THERE
21. Strategy & Goals
22. Audience & Content Matching
23. Understand why and how your audience usestechnology and then start to align your communication efforts. – Brian Reich & Dan Solomon, Authors of Media Rules!
24. What makes content engaging is relevancy. Youneed to connect the contactinformation with the content information. – Gail Goodman, President & CEO, Constant Contact.
26. Integrations Email Marketing Tools Social AMS/CRM MediaCMS Website eCommerce
29. Thank YouInterested in Working Together? Contact me At: email@example.com www.aiedigital.com