2. 1. Click on the My Info Center tab.2. Highlight the folder that you want to store the task.3. Click on the record button.4. The Add Shortcut screen will pop up allowing the user to name the shortcut.5. Press the record button (FMS will record everything you do).
3. 6. Go to the tree menu and choose the task you use frequently, such as creating a journal (JE).7. At the top of your screen, you will notice you are in play mode.8. When you are finished recording, press the stop button (. You can record as much or as little as you want.
4. The new Shortcutappears on the MyInfo Center tab! 4
5. To execute theinquiry, simplyclick on it.The recordedscreen willappear. 5
6. Automating of a frequently run report. Automating the set up of a frequently paid vendor. Automating the set up of a frequently billed customer. Using the shortcut for frequently used inquiries. 6