Presentation to the investment community at London Business School exploring key trends, developments and ideas shaping and disrupting the business landscape and the resulting investment opportunities that could emerge and the implications for investors. The talk covers:
- The evolution of technologies in business and the workplace
- How advances such as artificial intelligence, robotics, 3D / 4D printing, smart materials, immersive technologies and the multi-sensory internet could disrupt key business sectors
- Science and technology developments that could enhance the brain , body and human wellbeing and transform healthcare
- New business models that will change the way we finance assets and infrastructure, fund innovation and charge for goods and services
- How to spot and align with disruptive developments and decide when to invest.
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.