1. Fall 2011 Fashion Mash up: nicole by Nicole Miller forJC PenneyHello fashionistas! If you’ve been following us for a while, then you probably know thatwe are a huge fan of fashion mash ups. High end designer Nicole Miller has a fashionline at JCPenney labeled “nicole” by Nicole Miller. The affordable fashion line is ultratrendy and exudes the Nicole Miller esthetic. If you’re into fashion savings, then NicoleMiller at JCPenney is one to keep on your fashion radar. Check out some of the fallfashion below.
2. We love this oversized loose fitting tunic with loose quarter sleeves and beautifulmulticolored print. Complete the look with a pair of leather wedges and black skinnyjeans. This outfit is perfect for a night out with the girls for a few drinks or for a night outdancing with friends.This colorful floral print shell works perfectly underneath the pictured long sleeve knitcardigan. We would pair it with some boot cut designer jeans and an oversizedstatement bag.
3. Print tops are in this season, and this seventies inspired tunic is right on trend. We lovethe casual fit and the quarter length bell sleeves. Finish your look with sleek flat ironedlocks and neutral makeup to keep your look fresh.
4. It’s the return of the poncho and Nicole Miller is all over it. Adding this little gem to yourwardrobe is a fashion do. You’ll be able to use this timeless piece over and over againfor many years. Above the poncho is paired with black leggings. One can also pair itwith skinny jeans.
5. This military chic inspired oversized army green nylon top with puffy sleeves and tiedwaist paired with sleek black leggings is such a cute fashion stated outfit. This can beworn on a casual shopping spree or on a casual date to the movies.
6. You can’t go wrong with animal prints fashionistas. Pictured above is blue zebra printwrap dress with matching belt. Wrap dresses are perfect for all occasions. We’d pairthis knee length dress with a black pair of knee high fall boots.
7. Here’s another Nicole Miller print dress, this time in black with a multicolored printdesign, v-neck and drawstring quarter sleeves. This figure flattering ready to wear kneelength frock is perfect for a casual date night.
8. Check out this sassy monochrome black and white print dress with split quarter sleevesand wide cut neckline. We like the sophistication of this dress and the clean symmetricalpattern down the front. Wear this to work and feel free to dash off to happy hour afterwork in style!As always thanks for keeping it locked at www.wikifashionista.com, your source forwhat’s trending in fashion now.