1. Hello again fashionistas! We’re checking out celebrity fashionistaswearing Temperleyon the red carpet this year. Temperley is this year’s“it” label for celebrities attending weddings and major events. See whoturned heads below wearing the stylish collection and what we thought oftheir fashion style.Celebrities Wearing Temperley DressesSofia Vergara wore Temperley to the Critics’ Choice Movie Awards thisyear. The curvaceous bomb shell with a unique voice wowed with theabove skin tight silver calf length dress. The Modern Family actresshas all of the assets she needs to fill out this creative strapless gown.Complete with black platforms and statement earrings Vergara’s look isred carpet hot!
2. Jennifer Lopez looks effortlessly sophisticated in her red skin tightTemperley dress. JLo has the curves to fill out the dress nicely. The singleshoulder knee length gown is conservative and the perfect choice for theHope for Children charity event red carpet. We especially like her minimalmakeup, mini metallic clutch and nude Louboutin sling back peep toeheels.
3. Ashlee Simpson wore Temperley to HBO Empire premiere event thisyear. Sporting a super cute pixie cut, the singer/actress looked vintageglam in the burgundy colored gold embellished floor length gownaccented with flutter sleeves. Ashlee paired her look with a matching goldclutch and simple gold studs. She kept her makeup simple with peach lipsand attractive smoky red carpet eyes.Emma Roberts wore a whimsical jewel-covered gown to the NYCpremiere of Scream 4. The strapless dress is fitting for a princess andpaired with gold platform shoes. Roberts finished her look with a sideswept ponytail with side bangs. Emma’s Temperley dress was a speciallook for a special moment.
4. Isla Fisher wore an electric blue strapless mini dress from theTemperley collection at a recent Los Angeles movie premiere. Lookingsuper fit and tan the comedic actress paired her dress with a metallicclutch, bangles and bright copper red loose locks. Isla’s red carpet look isgirl next door glam.Molly Sims wore this beautiful cream floral lace quarter sleeve Temperley
5. cocktail dress to the Royal Salute event this year. The beautiful model/actress paired the elegant design with a matching cream coloredoversized clutch with large bow detail and metallic gold sling backs. Sims’look is polished and effortless on the red carpet.The red carpet is where the leading ladies of Hollywood make fashionhistory every day. What was your favorite look on the red carpet? Let usknow. And thanks for keeping it locked at www.wikifashionista.com, yoursource for what’s trending in fashion now.