1. موضیلہMozillaLocalization(Kick Off)FIREFOX INURDU Presented By: Faisal Aziz Mozilla Rep India
2. •Getting Started•Requirements•Joining Mozilla L10nin five easy steps.
3. Getting Started• What is Localization? the process of translating a product into different languages or adapting a product for a specific country or region• What is L10n? Localization represented as a numeronym as L10n.• Who can be a Localizer? Anyone who possess skills in (reading, writing and speaking ) their regional language can be a localizer.
10. Step 3Create a bugzilla accountfiling bugs for your teams localized products.
11. Step 4Using PootlePootle is an onlinetranslation management toolwith translation interface.
12. Register On Pootlehttp://mozilla.locamotion.org/accounts/register/
14. Choose your Project
15. Select Folder
16. Choose Keyboard
17. Configure Your System
18. Start Translations
19. Step 5More Opportunities There are so many ways you can get involved. Once you feel comfortable with how we localize, consider adding these opportunities to your repertoire: •Join in the discussion! •Help localize Mozilla products, like Firefox. •Help localize Mozilla Web Sites, Services, and Marketing Campaigns. •Join Project NeMo(News Mozilla) / SuMo (Support Mozilla). •Localize wiki pages related to localization on the Mozilla Developer Network wiki (MDN). •Contribute articles to the l10n topic on the MDN wiki.