2. Ebuzzing Focus OBJECTIVE Advertise Ebuzzing in order to recruit Bloggers TARGET Bloggers, Blogging Networks GEOLOCALIZATION The entire English Web Community and Blogosphere
3. Ebuzzing Recruting Strategy Blog Buzz Mailing Buzz Attack Social Media Integration Monitoring
5. Listening before talking Since ebuzzing UK is a 4 months old web community , before starting any type of online activity, it would be useful to monitor its reputation and track any conversation around it . This could permit to eventually underline any weakeness or informational gap and consequently plan a much more targeted communication strategy…
6. Possible Monitoring Timeline <ul><li>Monitor Online Brand Reputation, find out how people perceives Ebuzzing , focus on any leaks of information (ex. How Ebuzzing works , WOMMA, Are bloggers satisfied about the services offered? ) and prepare, thanks to data collected, an extremely targeted communication strategy (Social Media , Blog Buzz…) </li></ul>ANALYZE ATTACK
7. Possible Monitoring Timeline 2. After 3/4 Months from the beginning of the communication campaign I recommend to activate a new Monitoring phase in which you will analyze the results of the campaign, the buzz produced (On the web and on Social Networks) and, eventually, any weakeness points emerged. This will allow to re-calibrate the communication activity and cover any remaining weaknesse.
8. Sponsored Conversation
9. PERFORMANCE Buzz will spread on highly targeted and indexed blogs LONG TERM VISIBILITY FAR REACHING ENGAGE CONVERSATION WITH COMMUNITIES Posts never die! Content concerning Ebuzzing will always be available online 50% of web users read a blog every day Bloggers are considered opinion leaders of the network, their recommendations generate conversations and their posts can be discussed and shared on social networks WHY BLOG BUZZ ?
10. 1 2 3 BLOGBUZZ …THE UNSWER UNDER OUR EYES! Buzz litterally explodes online when our bloggers write the articles Create an attractive brief with the informations we want to be spread online about Ebuzzing WE PROVIDE WOM TO OUR CLIENTS, WHAT ABOUT DOING IT FOR UORSELFS? SPONSORED CONVERSATION ! Select at least 60 Top Bloggers
11. 6 0 Blogs will be selected analysing their traffic rate and readers’ characteristics.Since we are looking for both networks and single bloggers, the main Blog categories involved could be: YOUTH ECONOMIC/FINANCIAL (expecially giving tips on money-making) CULTURAL/NEWS (expecially the ones who recieve most comments, with most active users) COMUNICATION/WEB 2.0 BLOG SELECTION
12. Ebuzzing GOOGLE PLACEMENT Google loves SEO Oriented platforms, the continuous updating of content and link popularity. When so many high-level bloggers speak simultaneously about a certain topic, the visibility and reputaion of the brand substantially encreases .
14. WHY EMAILS ? The greater part of Blogs are edited by a single Blogger or by an Editorial Staff. This figure (Blogger) is usually a great writer and I’m quite sure would appreciate the chance to gain more money by simply doing what he likes...writing. This is why we could easily recruit writers by emailing those bloggers who are already familiar with Wikio group (Wikio or Overblog) . NOTE _The familiarity with Wikio Group could positively influence the conversion rate of the emails( emails sent/writers recruited )
15. EXAMPLE [ promodigital case ] BLOGGERS RECRUITED IN 3 MONTHS THROUGH DIRECT TARGETED EMAILS [TOTAL RATE OF GROWTH 165% ] updated November 2010
16. Community Conversation
17. Why Community Conversations? Once analyzed (through Monitoring) what kind of informations are leaking on the web, it could be useful to activate a Buzz Attack campaign in order to enhance the effect of the blog buzz activity . Though web services , as Ebuzzing, have a low level of “buzzability” on Forums, I suggest to try anyway on specialyzed Forums (target: Web2, Geek, Finance…)
18. ONCE RECEIVED THE AUTORIZATION BY THE FORUMS , THE COMMUNITY CONVERSATION BEGINS 1 st WEEK FIND 30 FORUMS IN TARGET WITH OUR OBJECTIVES (VISITED BY POTENTIAL WRITERS) WEEK 0 GIVE USERS INFORMATIONS ABOUT WIKIO EXPERTS AND ANSWER TO THEIR QUESTIONS PREPARE FINAL REPORT WITH THE RESULTS OF THE CAMPAIGN 4 TH WEEK HOW COMMUNITY CONVERSATIONS WILL TAKE PLACE Operational stream TIMETABLE
19. SOCIAL MEDIA
20. WHY SHOULD WE BE SOCIAL ? Data collected on a common Fanpage Facebook Ads campaigns: promoting on Facebook could permit to reach a precisely designed target ( ex. age 24-35,English, both Male and Female, registered to Blogging Fanpages…) Consumer engagemente through Social Networks is higher than through Portals Source: Brightcover Whitepaper The number of web bloggers (professionals and amateurs) is encreasing day after day and social networks are the place where theese writers interact, comment and share their works. Being on social networks means creating a precious node of interaction with our potential ebuzzers, collecting data ( ex . through a facebook “Wikio Experts Italy “ fanpage ) and providing brand awareness.
21. EXAMPLES OF SOCIAL MEDIA INTEGRATION
22. ACTIVITY TIMELINE 1 <ul><li>-I suggest to start by Monitoring the web and analyzing Ebuzzing’s traffic data ( Analytics ) to collect precious informations about how to procede with the recruiting strategy. </li></ul><ul><li>- The fastest and most effective way to recruit writers would be using the email lists already available on both Wikio and Overblog platforms. This will have to be supported by a first Blog Buzz activity(so that who looks on the net for further informations about Ebuzzing will always find them). </li></ul><ul><li>- A Blog , an Ebuzzing UK fanpage, a Twitter/Friendfeed account and a Linkedin account would perfectly support the online activity and, at the same time, help the creation of an auspicable “sense of community” among our precious bloggers. - Once the accounts are ready the recruiting activity could continue through extremely targeted Facebook ads . </li></ul><ul><li>After the first phase, at least 3/4 months after the beginning of the activities, we could start Monitoring the online stream of informations regarding Ebuzzing, finding any informational leak. After having Analyzed the brand reputation and conversations concerning our platform, we will be able to focus on the weaknesses highlighted. </li></ul><ul><li>The next step would be to activate a Blog Buzz and Buzz Attack campaigns which will both have the goal to cover the leaks(by answering to peoples’ questions) about Ebuzzing and spread positive WOM. </li></ul>