1. Vita Student at First Street ManchesterTo Be Used In Conjunction With The Brochure & FloorplansAspect Pack
2. Introduction‘Vita at First Street occupies a prime position within a £500m master-planned regeneration projectin the heart of Manchester city centre’The aim of this document is to give greater understanding of the location immediately surrounding aspecific development.It includes various photographs taken of and around the plot and shows features that are important topotential investors and a greater level of detail that can’t be gained from a map alone.Each slide has a photo and a map which shows specifically what is being illustrated by identifying the plotand the direction of the photo.Map KeyThe plot for Vita at First StreetThe beginning of the green arrow on each map shows the point at which the photo wastaken and the arrow head shows the direction in which it was taken.
3. First Street Aerial View
4. First Street North Plot MapPlot 1 – 4* Hotel (208 Rooms) Plot 2 – Cultural building – theatres, gallery,Plot 1A – Retail, food & beverage cinema (Cornerhouse & LibraryPlot 3 – Multi-storey car park Theatre Company)Plot 3A – Retail, food & beverage
5. First Street North 3D ModellingVITAPlot 1 – 4* Hotel (208 Rooms) Plot 2 – Cultural building – theatres, gallery,Plot 1A – Retail, food & beverage cinema (Cornerhouse & LibraryPlot 3 – Multi-storey car park Theatre Company)Plot 3A – Retail, food & beverage
6. First Street North 3D ModellingPlot 1 – 4* Hotel (208 Rooms) Plot 2 – Cultural building – theatres, gallery,Plot 1A – Retail, food & beverage cinema (Cornerhouse & LibraryPlot 3 – Multi-storey car park Theatre Company)Plot 3A – Retail, food & beverageVITANo1 FIRSTSTREETPLOT 3PLOT 2PLOT 1VITA
7. Main Entrance to Vita at First StreetPhoto showing the Vita at First Street plot takenfrom the same aspect as the main render used inthe brochure.
8. First Street North – Landscaped SquareTaken from the location of the retail unit at Vita atFirst Street showing the communal landscapedsquare at the centre of First Street North.
9. First Street City AspectShowing the city aspect that can be seen from thatside of the Vita at First Street building (unitsnumbered 01-07 and 23-28) and the plot for thecar park.
10. First Street City AspectShowing the distance between the city aspect ofVita at First Street and the nearest buildings.
11. Vita at First Street PlotThe Vita at First Street plot taken from First StreetCentral looking towards Whitworth Street and thecity.
12. Vita at First Street PlotThe Vita at First Street plot with the building transposedon to the plot with the car park in the background. Thebuilding to the right in the foreground does not obscureVita at First Street as its Northern wall ends before Vitabegins. This can be seen to the right of the arrowhead onthe map.
13. Vita at First Street PlotThe Vita at First Street plot looking towards thecorner of the retail unit and in the backgroundtowards Whitworth Street and the city.
14. Vita at First Street PlotTaken from the main vehicular entrance to FirstStreet North, the Vita building will stand in front ofthe left side of Number One First Street.
15. First Street NorthFirst Street North which also comprises the Vita plot has aprominent gateway position to the city from the airportand the South. As well as Vita at First Street there willalso be the Cornerhouse and Library Theatre culturalcentre, a 4* Melia hotel, bars, restaurants and retail plusa multi-story car park and a public realm.
16. First Street CentralFirst Street Central will be the commercial heart of FirstStreet. The already complete Number One First Streetoffice building is occupied by Manchester City Counciland some private companies.
17. First Street SouthThe plot for First Street South which will bepredominantly a 250,000 sq ft building of exceptionaldesign and a key gateway into the city. It will provide amix of retail, hotel, leisure and car parking overlookingthe new public square.
18. Areas Surrounding First StreetNumber One First Street is to the far right of this photowith (L to R) Beetham Tower (Hilton Hotel), DeansgateMetrolink stop, Great Northern Warehouse, G-Mex andthe Hacienda Residential Apartments.
19. Areas Surrounding First StreetThe nearby Bridgewater canal which runs throughthe length of the city of Manchester, plusresidential apartments and the very popular RainBar & Restaurant.
20. Areas Surrounding First StreetPhoto taken adjacent to the Palace Theatre showing theproximity of Oxford Road station, the currentCornerhouse cinema location (this is relocating to FirstStreet North) and Number One First Street in thebackground.
21. Areas Surrounding First StreetEven though the project is so close to the city centre andthe universities, the area just to the South of Vita at FirstStreet is a relatively quiet residential area.
22. Areas Surrounding First StreetWhitworth Street just to the North of First Street showingthe very popular bars and restaurants at Deansgate Locks,the Metrolink stop plus the Beetham Tower (Hilton Hotel)and the Hacienda apartments.