by Evangeline Yia, Real Estate Practitioner/ at CREBA / REBAP / IRPEX on Apr 07, 2012
- 869 views
If you’ve heard the buzz about Multiple Listing Service.PH (MLS.PH) , you may be wondering:
What’s MLS.PH and how can it help me?
So here’s a Quick Guide.
Multiple Listing Service.PH (MLS.PH ) is the only Multiple Listing Service in the Philippines with Data License Agreement with Move Inc. , operator of www.realtor.com/international . MLS.PH is the only MLS service provider for CREBA-NAR members an exclusive benefit available to International REALTOR® Members(IRMs) extended to all PRC Licensed Real Estate Practitioners ( brokers , appraisers, consultants and government assessors )
The Goal of Multiple Listing Service.PH (MLS.PH) is not limited to property search but put your business in the global market . MLS.PH was created to
• To build a national database of robust, property centric information covering every parcel of property in the country.
• To provide International REALTOR® Members/ PRC Licensed Real Estate Practitioners with data on every parcel of property in the Philippines, giving brokers and agents valuable tools and features to make them better informed and to increase their efficiency in the marketplace.
• To create the most powerful toolkit for International REALTOR® Members/ PRC Licensed Real Estate Practitioners in the Philippines . To provide International REALTOR® Members / PRC Licensed Real Estate Practitioners with advanced, single-source access to detailed information about properties, trends and demographics. MLS.PH is working on the most robust and complete data about every parcel of property in the Philippines.
• To conduct nationwide property searches and market-to-market comparisons. An easily interpreted historical chart for each property layers years of listing, sales, default, financing, and valuation activity.
• To customize valuable reports to share with clients and customers. Utilize these reports to create a personal library of market information including market forecasts, trends, sales analytics, property details…all branded to you. These reports are an outstanding tool for Brokers to use in presentations with buyers and sellers.
The Mission of MLS.PH is to empower MLS members / subscribers with a comprehensive online database of property information, powerful tools and analysis, and unique reports that only MLS members / subscribers can provide to consumers and their clients.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views