love and forgiveness should go beyond the scope of close friends and families. It only becomes meaningful when we are able to apply those values beyond these limits. Dalai Lama
Personal Peace Refers to a state of being mentally and spiritually at peace, with enough knowledge and understanding to keep oneself strong in the face of discord or stress. Being "at peace" is considered by many to be healthy and the opposite of being stressed or anxious. Peace of mind is generally associated with bliss and happiness.
Peace with oneself, is very important to stop the motor located inside the human soul, which is working on breeding movement causes complex and interrelated, that is simply not justify the feasibility of such a life!
To Personal Peace For those who are need of peace, but don't seem to have effective tools For those who using powerful tools like Easy Tai Chi, 4 Minute Fitness, yoga, prayer Try next ideas Practice
While you are breathing, begin focusing on the present moment, the beauty, love and joy that you see in your life now. No matter what else has happened, bring yourself back into the wonder of each moment. A contemplative walk in a beautiful setting may be helpful
Mentally begin to see, feel, and experience loving thoughts (about people, pets, community, country). This sense of loving can lead to a deep level of serenity. Focus on what you want, NOT what you don't want
1. THE GIFT OF LOVE This gift is the conscious choice to reveal the best in people, other living creatures and any part of nature. By helping us perceive the beauty that surrounds us, it relieves our self-consciousness and helps us uplift ourselves and others.
How to use the gift of love: Look for the good in other people. Watch them closely, and listen to them carefully to discover what will bring out the joy in them. Remind them of the unique talents, experience or character qualities they already have that ensure they can have what they want.
2. THE GIFT OF DREAMS This gift enables us to focus on whatever inspires or uplifts us, letting us play a part in the creation of a better world as we form good intentions and carry them out.
To Access your dreams: Ask…… What would make me happy? Why would it make me happy, and why is it important to me? How will it benefit other people... and how will I act toward others when I have it? When do I want it to happen? Where will my dream take me when it comes true?
3. THE GIFT OF COURAGE This gift involves taking concrete action to help us achieve the object of our love and dreams. Answering the question, “What am I willing to try?” makes change exciting, rather than frightening.
4. THE GIFT OF UNITY This gift joins us with other like-minded spirits to achieve a shared vision. It asks, “Who can help me?”
5. THE GIFT OF JOY This gift lets us take pleasure in what we have created, showing us that we are not here just to survive but to satisfy our souls and inspire others to do the same....
6. THE GIFT OF This gift is the internal radar system that aligns our thoughts and actions to help us grow and makes us feel bad whenever we think, say or do anything that could be harmful. When you feel stressed, call on your sense of trust. Stop whatever you are doing. Close your eyes... ask yourself what you should do now... take several deep breaths ... and listen to your intuition before you take action.
7. THE GIFT OF CHARACTER This gift is understanding who we are now and who we want to be. It reminds us of our authentic self and unique role in the universe.
8. THE GIFT OF THANKS This gift lets us bless what we have achieved with our other gifts. By saying “This is good,” we enjoy a feeling of contentment that also lets us pour positive energy into others, helping them to use their own gifts.