● Each test scenario is independent;● You can run test scripts in any sequence;● One scenario can cover Order Entry, Market Data and Post Trade connections;● Simulation of multiple user connections;
This is an example of an automated matrixwith actions from AML
● AML - special language;● Server, proxy simulators (integrated);● All messages are stored into Data Base.
This is an example of a report generated byan automated matrix
● Includes an integrated schedule;● A certain structure to create automated matrices;● An ability to create multiple days scenarios;● Multiple tests running;● Integrated simulators;● Supports the SWIFT ISO protocol.
● Shsha parses a message and then puts it to a data base table where each column corresponds to each message field;● It doesnt matter what way we use to test the system;● The tool allows to automate test implementation, make summarized reports, etc.;
● Shsha analyzes clients activity and forecasts the system response;● The GUI is clear;● Parses and displays logs in a user-friendly way;● Shsha is a post-transactional tool.
This is an example of a reportgenerated by a SQL script
Microfix● Executes multi-threaded java code;● Complexity of test algorithms is defined by the test developer;● Developers have to implement logs and reports;
Microfix● The tool supports multiple client fix connections, order entry and market data via FIX;● Users can use GUI to iterate through sent and received messages.
This is an example of Microfixan automated script