Be the first to like this
Exenta is a unique platform that integrates and automates the entire workforce management into a one-stop business intelligence system. The application is comprised of twenty well-defined modules that can categorically track, optimize and control every aspect of talent management. Each module has a comprehensible dashboard, simple and straightforward UI and most importantly customizable reports.
1. Applicant Tracking and Recruiting – this module tracks and analyses the overall hiring process including job postings, candidates and even the interviews.
2. Onboarding – a tool that can set up a dynamic onboarding process for the new recruits and monitor the efficacy of the process.
3. Time And Attendance – this module tracks employee timings and attendance and analyses how time translates to the performance of various departments.
4. Document Management – a digital filing system assisting office documentation especially the employee documents and various other statutory documents related to HR.
5. Asset Management – a system that can store, track and valuate the various assets used by the organization and employees.
6. Performance Management – a platform to track the performance and develop the productivity of teams and individuals in a live environment.
7. Benefits Administration – this module manages various benefits your organization offers to the employees.
8. Compensation Management – a sophisticated UI for managing the payroll and related activities for employees.
9. Travel Management – a module that can assist, record and track all official travels, hotel bookings and travel reimbursements etc.
10. Conveyance Management – this module manages all records related to daily employee transportation, and helps to analyse cost per head.
11. Transaction Management—this module manages records related to employee movements, transfers, team changes and role changes in the organization.
12. Separation Management- documents the exits and terminations of employees and helps in assessing the impact on organization.
13. Learning Management – a module that helps to plan, execute and evaluate various employee trainings required in the organization.
14. Knowledge Management- a module that encourages knowledge sharing across organization.
15. Bulletin Board – this module displays the news updates and events updates related to the organization.
16. Dashboard – this module provides a graphical representation of status and trends of various processes in the organization.
17. Employee Self Service – a web-interface which provides employees an access to their own information with options to add or edit details or request certain support.
18. Staff Information System – an interface that manages the collective data related to employees’ personal and professional information.
19. Helpdesk – a ticket based support system for resolving various HR related issues that an employee may face.