Defeat 10 Skin Diseases in Sports with Antibacterial Soap
- 518 views
Athletes from different sports especially from wrestling, football have more chances to get skin infections. Reason is maximum rate of skin contact with the infected person or the objectives. These ...
Athletes from different sports especially from wrestling, football have more chances to get skin infections. Reason is maximum rate of skin contact with the infected person or the objectives. These skin problems include staph, mrsa, herpes, ringworm and so many other serious diseases that might ruin your life and career both. Here I am going to discuss an antibacterial soap that is effective to kill all kind of bacteria, virus and fungus on your skin.
Defense Soap is the best antibacterial body soap for men & women athletes who belong to contact sports.
5 reasons you must choose Defense Soap:
Defense Soap is an organic soap.
Antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal ingredients.
Offers an all-natural solution for any type of skin.
A multi-disciplinary approach to solving skin infections.
Contains no alcohol or triclosan.
Skin Conditions That a person might face in fields:
5 Facts about Staph:
1. Staph is a common bacterial skin infection.
2. Staph is Contagious i.e. it spread through contaminated objects and Skin-to-skin contact.
3. Common symptoms: Fever, low blood pressure, pus, swollen and red skin patches.
4. Extreme conditions like Staphylococcal scalded skin syndrome (SSSS) need medical assistance ASAP.
5. Best prevention measure is to be aware of the risk factors around you.
5 Facts about MRSA:
1. MRSA is a ‘staph’ bacterium.
2. MRSA can cause “infection” or “colonisation”.
3. People with broken skin from wounds are at higher risk of infection.
4. MRSA bacteria spread with touching an infected object or person.
• Jock Itch
5 Facts about Jock Itch:
1. Jock itch is a common fungal skin infection.
2. Jock itch is caused by the same fungus that causes athlete's foot.
3. Jock itch cause scaly, red-brown skin patch that itch badly.
4. The fungus grows in a warm, moist environment e.g. between fingers.
5. Keeping skin clean and dry are essential to prevent jock itch risk.
Know how this antibacterial soap help you to cope up with these skin issues.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views