2. Plenty of people feel self-conscious about
their weight and are insecure about the way
they look. With a couple of simple fashion
tricks you can make yourself look slimmer.
3. As a general rule you should look for
clothing that has detail so the eye is forces to
look up and down rather than side to side.
4. Tip number 1 is to always opt for vertical details
and to always avoid horizontal details. Wearing a
shirt with vertical lines will make you appear
thinner as it helps to create the illusion of
slenderness, whereas horizontal lines will really
put more emphasis on how wide the body is
which will also make you appear shorter.
5. If you’re still worried about your weight then a
maxi dress is the perfect style. If you’re on a
budget then check out the E5P website for our
complete range of cheap maxi dresses.
6. Tip number 2 is to try accessorise with boldness!
Look out for those bright, sassy necklaces and
dangling scarves that drape over your front.
7. Stick with jewellery and other accessories that
creates a vertical look and avoid horizontal
accessories like chokers that may make your neck
or other features look thicker.
8. Tip number 3 you should try wearing a belt across
your body. Although I’ve told you to avoid
horizontal lines across your body you’ll find that a
belt tied around your natural waist may
emphasise the narrowness of your waist which
then creates a flattering, slim silhouette.
9. Stick with the narrow belts over thick belts to
create this silhouette without encouraging the eye
to focus on your figure from side to side.
10. Tip number 4 try adding some dark denim
and other rich colours to your style. Usually
dark colours have a slimming effect similar
to the effect created by wearing black.
11. A good way to bring colour and interest into
your wardrobe is by including a variety of
rich colours. Try not to wear too many dark
colours at once as that will create a drab,
12. Tip number 5 try body-slimming
undergarments. If you want extra help
creating a figure you’re happy with then try
a body shaper.
13. These undergarments slip over your
stomach and thighs which prevents these
areas from jiggling around too much. You
may find this option a little excessive for
daily wear but is always available to wear for
those special occasions.
14. Don’t be shy
All of the following links are clickable