1. GUIDE 1. Facts about London ● ● 2. Population ● 3. Area● 4. Rivers / Monuments / Museums ● 5. The Government ● 6. Typical food
2. FACTS ABOUT LONDON London is make for two cities: the City of Londonand the City of Westminster. London is in the southeast of Britain, is also the biggest city of Europe, it ocuppies 620 milles. In the 2001 there was 7,172,036 of population in it!
3. POPULATION 7,171,00 populationLondon is the capital of England andthe UK, occupies over 620 square FLAGmiles and is the most populous cityin the European Union, with over 7million residents. London’spopulation is heavily concentrated.Londons population was 7,172,000on last April 2001 SHIELD
4. AREALondon has the highestpopulation denisty inBritain, with 4699 peoplefor square kilometre
5. RIVER THAMES 346km long
6. MONUMENTS TOWER OF LONDON
7. MONUMENTSTower Bridge
8. MONUMENTS Museum of London
10. MONUMENTS National Gallery
12. MONUMENTS Big Ben
13. MONUMENTS Buckingham palace
14. THE GOVERNMENTThe palace lies on thenorth bank of the RiverThames in the Londonborought of the City ofWestminster, close tothe governmentbuildings of Whitehall.