Turn your sound Click Manual 10 Steps to a balanced financial life Biblical Study: Pastor João da Cruz Parente
<ul><li>- Prioritize THE KINGDOM OF GOD </li></ul><ul><li>22) - and said to his disciples: Therefore I tell you: Be </li></ul><ul><li>not careful for your life, about what they eat, </li></ul><ul><li>nor for the body, what you will wear. </li></ul><ul><li>Luke 12. 22 and 31 Jesus is not saying that the </li></ul><ul><li>Christian is wrong to take steps to meet their future </li></ul><ul><li>needs materials (cf. 2 Cor 12:14, 1 Timothy 5:8). </li></ul><ul><li>What he really disapproves here </li></ul><ul><li>is anxiety or worry anguished person, revealing their </li></ul><ul><li>lack of faith in the care and parental love of God </li></ul><ul><li>(Ezek. 34.12; 1 Peter 5.7.) </li></ul><ul><li>31) - Seek ye first the kingdom of God and all these things will be added. Those who follow Christ are called to seek Above all else, God's kingdom and his righteousness. The verb "seek" implies being </li></ul><ul><li>continuously occupied in search of something, </li></ul><ul><li>or making a vigorous effort </li></ul><ul><li>and diligently to get something (cf. 13:45). </li></ul><ul><li>Christ mentioned two objects of our search: </li></ul><ul><li>- "The Kingdom of God" - we must diligently seek to demonstrate the sovereignty and power of God in </li></ul><ul><li>our lives and in our meetings. We pray </li></ul><ul><li>that the kingdom of God is manifested in the great </li></ul><ul><li>power the Holy Spirit to save sinners, to destroy </li></ul><ul><li>the demonic influence, to heal the sick and to magnify </li></ul><ul><li>the name of the Lord Jesus. </li></ul><ul><li>(2) - "His righteousness" - with the help of the Holy Spirit </li></ul><ul><li>we should try to obey the commandments of Christ, </li></ul><ul><li>have his justice, remain separate from the world and demonstrate their love for all. </li></ul><ul><li>(Cf. Phil 2.12,13). </li></ul>
2) - FIRST PLACE THAT IS THE LORD 9) - Honor the LORD with all your wealth, with the first fruits of all your crops; 10) - Do your barns will be filled, and your vats will overflow of wine. Proverbs 3. 9, 10 The Israelis brought the Lord God the first portion of their crops, in recognition that he was the owner of the land (Lev. 23:10, 25:23, Num 18.12,13). We, too, must give God the first fruits of our income in order to honor him as Lord of our life and of our possessions. Thus, God will open the way to spill over us their blessings (see Mal. 3.10 note;2 Cor 9.6 grade). " Those who honor me honor “ (1 Sam 2:30) is the promise of God to all who contribute to his work faithfully and generously with your finances.
3) - Be generous with THE WORK OF GOD AND DEPRIVED. The GENEROUS prosper, he who refreshes others will receive relief. Proverbs 11:25 God promises to those who give generously, to get back more than what he gave. He blesses the kind and generous giving of their resources, or give of themselves. The New Testament teaches that we are stewards of God's gifts and we should use them in support of their cause and seeking the good of the needy (Matthew 25.26,27; 2 Cor 8.2,9.8).
4) - BE FAITHFUL The FEEL will be richly blessed, but those who try to enrich themselves quickly will not go unpunished. Proverbs 28:20 The word "blessing" (gr.eulogia) closes the meaning of: a) a divine gift that makes prosper the work of the believer (Dt 28.12), b) - the divine presence with us (Gen. 26.3), c) - the appropriation of power and strength and divine help (Ef.3.16; Cl 1.11), d)-God working in us and through us to accomplish good (fl 2.13). In the Old Testament, the word "blessing" occurs over 400 times. The first thing God did regarding the man was bless you (Gen. 1:28). E)-The blessing of God is conditional upon its people, which chooses the blessing, to obey God, or the curse, to disobey (Dt 30.15 -18; Jr 17.5,7).
5) - WALK IN RIGHTEOU S NE SS For Jehovah God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good will deny them that walk uprightly. Psalm 84.11 This promise is made specifically to believers who earnestly strive to live a holy life. The good that God refers here has to do directly with the fulfillment of his purpose for our lives. Our duty is to live in righteousness, trusting God to give us everything good - physically and spiritually, temporally and eternally (See 34.10, Mt 6:33, 1 Cor. 2:9;1 Tim 4.8)
6) - DO NOT WASTE After everyone received enough to eat, said to his disciples, "Gather the pieces left over. Nothing is wasted. " John 6:12 The Lord Jesus condemns waste. There are many families who have been blessed by God with good jobs and live in financial straits, because of the waste.
7) - DO NOT BUY WHAT IS NOT HELPFUL Why spend money on what is not bread, and his hard work on what does not satisfy? Listen to me, and eat what is good and your soul will be delighted with the finest meal. Isaiah 55.2 Those who are wise and prudent will have the things necessary for life, while the fools spend whatever they earn for purchasing non-essential things, seeking its pleasures.
8) - BEWARE OF GUARANTEES 26) - Do not be like those who, with a handshake, they engage with others and become guarantors of debts; 27) - If you do not have to pay them, why take the risk of losing up to bed sleeping? Proverbs 22. 26 and 27 Countless people have lost part of his property by not having the courage to say “ no", at the time that are sought to endorse borrowers or bonds.
9) - VIVA NO TAKING LOANS The rich rule over the poor, whom borrower is slave to the lender. Proverbs 22.7 Today, many do foolish use of easy credit, which often becomes their misfortune. God delights those who wisely use of parsimony in its spending, and thus do not contract debts in an attempt to live above their means.
10) - WORK WITH ZEAL The lazy man desires and achieves nothing but the desires of the diligent are fully satisfied. Proverbs 13.4 Proverbs warns against attitudes and behaviors that produce poverty. Laziness is one of the causes of poverty (10:4-5, 19:15, 20:13).
References used in this study Almeida Biblia revised and corrected Bible Study pentescostal Geneva Study Bible New International Version Bible Credits: Format: Wesley Simões . Músic: Eternity - (Ernesto Cortazar) Text: Ten Steps to a balanced financial life. Author of text : Pastor João da Cruz Parente . To learn more about the author of the text ( CLICK HERE ) To read other studies from the author of the text (CLIQUE AQUI) If this message has touched your heart to share with us ( CLIQUE AQUI ) God be praised ...