1. HOW CAN I PROMOTEMY BUSINESS FOR LESS? INTERNET & SOCIAL MEDIA GUIDE
2. HOW TO PROMOTE MY BUSINESS FOR LESS?Internet advertising is possible via Pay Per Click (PPC)services like Google AdWords, but costs are spirallingfor the following reasons: Advertisers lack skills required PPC vendors are greedy PPC is based on advertisers competing auction style for the same search keywords
3. REDUCE PPC COSTSUse the Google Keyword tool to discover searchterms offering best value, e.g. those that have fewercompetitors, click on competition column.Set a budget, keep to it, ditch expensive keywords.Forget PPC, focus on Social Media.Use demographics to target customers by age, sexand locality.
4. TWITTER TOOLSTwitter is more business friendly than FaceBookThere are a number of very cheap or free tools tohelp you quickly get a good following.Don’t just use Twitter to spam messages, engage andfollow back people with the same interests, like mefor example! Follow AfﬁliateABCFor Twitter tools, visithttp:besttweetertools.blogspot.com/
5. TWITTERFind out who to follow at We Follow, see http://besttweetertools.blogspot.com/With the vast amount of money saved by quittingPPC, invest some in Tweet Big - in just over a month Ihave over 40,000 followers to 3 accounts.Follow me and I will follow you back, followAfﬁliateABCLearn about # keys and use the ReTweet button onour site http://besttweetertools.blogspot.com/
6. ADD & LINK SOCIAL SITESJoin social sites like Digg and Delicious, and link theseaccounts to your Twitter account.If you review Digg users, most miss the point, theysimply spam messages, and do not follow others, orcomment on other people’s Diggs - follow AfﬁliatesSchool on Digg, and comment on my Diggs, and I willfollow you back - follow my followers, and they willfollow you - the more followers you have the better.
7. YOU TUBEYouTube is becoming very useful - I have one videothat has almost 500,000 views.Use the Google Keyword tool to ﬁnd uncompetitivekeywords in your ﬁeld, and create slideshows toupload to YouTube - see my examples at AfﬁliatesSchool website www.afﬁliates-school.com/Actually, this slideshow is a good example, you foundme!
8. REVIEW ADVERTISING EXPENSESBy cutting down on PPC, this may free up money tosend conventional advertising in the form ofpostcards, or to create T-Shirts, or signage to yourvehicleAlways review the cost of each sales lead you get, andfocus on the method that delivers more potentialcustomers to $1 spent.
9. SELL YOUR STUFF VIA REPS AND AFFILIATESAdd your sales opportunity to our new website,www.sales-distributors.com/Start your own afﬁliate program and pay commissionto reps and afﬁliates, see www.afﬁliates-school.com/
10. FOR AFFILIATE RESOURCES WWW.AFFILIATES-SCHOOL.COM/