Be the first to like this
This presentation discusses how cloud computing and open source software intersect to provide economical, flexible, and secure benefits in IT deployment.
Topics covered include:
- Findings from a recent Lockheed Martin and Market Connections, Inc. study tracking the state of open source awareness, understanding and usage in government
- The relationship between open source software and cloud computing
- Federal case studies of open source cloud computing success stories
- Recommendations for adopting open source cloud applications in your organization from federal IT professionals actively using open source software
- Recommendations on specific open source platform and tool suites