Email marketing is a powerful channel for driving real
business results and achieving measurable ROI.
Your email marketing campaigns should be part of a
holistic approach to educate your contacts.
Loyalty is your best marketing tool and email is a
great, easy, and affordable way to stay in front of,
communicate with, and retain your customers.
“It’s always easier and cheaper to keep old customers than find new ones.”
- Dan Lawlor, Senior Analyst with J.D.Power.
Email marketing is directly marketing a commercial message to a group of
people using email. Every email sent to a potential or current customer could
be considered email marketing.
It is meant to build loyalty, trust, or brand awareness.
Why is email marketing successful?
People respond to email. They buy advertised products, register for events, download
information, view website articles etc. All as a result of an email they received.
Successful email marketing depends on building a list of people who have
asked to hear from you, compelling and valuable emails, and the technical
infrastructure to ensure your emails get sent out and delivered reliably.
Get these basics right, and the rewards will come.
4. Value of Email Marketing
Value of Email Marketing
1. Retain customers with personalized content delivered on a
2. Quick-turnaround customer service with inbox replies
automation and management.
3. Deliver affinity-building post-sale content, i.e. product usage
tips, instructions, accessory offers, etc.
4. Automate surveys and feedback forms – monitor customer
satisfaction in real time for smart decision-making.
5. VS Traditional Email
1. Email marketing reduces delays in communication, allowing businesses to run
2. An exact return on investment can be tracked and has proven to be high when
done properly. Email marketing is often reported as the highest or second only to
search marketing as the most effective online marketing tactic.
3. Email marketing is significantly cheaper and faster than traditional mail, mainly
because of high cost and time required in a traditional mail campaign for
producing the artwork, printing, addressing and mailing.
4. Advertisers can reach substantial numbers of email subscribers who have opted
in to receive email communications on subjects of interest to them.
5. Email marketing can be set to send automatically on schedule.
6. Email marketing technology lets you send targeted email, customized to the
needs and characteristics of your subscribers.
7. Email application will allow you to make segmentation, manage your contact list
easily and create unlimited groups of contacts.
8. Email database and report can be exported / imported easily, etc.
6. Quick Email Marketing Facts
1. Researchers estimate that United States firms alone spent US $1.51 billion on
email marketing in 2011 and will grow to $2.468 billion by 2016. US Interactive
Marketing Forecast, 2011 To 2016. (Forrester)
2. Companies are mostly using email for maintaining customer relationships (94%),
internal communication (70%), building brand awareness (89%) and increasing
website traffic (84%). (The Marketing Institute)
3. More people are reading email on their phones than on the desktop or on
4. B2B marketers listed email as one of the top three tactics for lead origination.
5. Emails that include social sharing buttons have a click-through rate 115% higher
than those do not. (GetResponse)
6. 75% of North Americans read email on their phones everyday (that’s 112.8
million people). (Google)
7. Open rates and click-through rates remain the most popular metrics tracked
regularly. (The Marketing Institute)
Data Source 2012 - 2013
7. Build Email Database
Leads from various lead providers.
Email address from collections and capturing.
Database Best Practices
Add all Contacts into a database.
Communicate at least once a month.
Always include a call to action.
Everybody may not need to buy today, but a coupon, discount,
tip, etc can move them to action.
5. Be wary of spamming and follow the spam laws.
8. Create Email
•Poor logo placement
•5 second test (reject)
•No quick links
•No postal address
•No signature found
•Great logo placement
•5 second test (winner)
•Multiple quick links
•Includes postal address
9. Email Marketing Report
Email Marketing Business Intelligence
Who opened and read the email
When they opened and read the email
Who clicked on a link in the email
Who forward the email
Who unsubscribe from contact list
Contact list statistics
10. Before Using Email Marketing
1. Prepare your strategic planning. Define objectives
and measurable indicators of success.
2. Build, collect your valid contact database; ask
permission to send email or newsletter.
3. Prepare your Website Content, Sign Up
/Subscription Form and Social Media account.
4. Be Patience. You need to stick with the plan. And
you need to give your plan time to work. Just
remain consistently on your email schedule and
your design template.
5. Think that you are going to build relationship with
your recipients, not just shoot out a bunch of
11. Your Objectives
Understanding the value of email
How to build your email database
How to build an effective email campaign
How often to should you send email
Role of your website in email marketing
If you aren’t leveraging email marketing, you should start right away as it is an
easy way for you to boost your revenue. Some of my friends say that their
email list is like their own personal ATM machine because every time they do a
blast, they make thousands of dollars.
If you are using email marketing, treat your list like it’s gold. If you don’t take
care of it, your emails won’t be getting delivered to people’s inboxes, which
means you won’t be making money from them.
Neil Patel - Entrepreneur, Analytics Expert, Top Influencers on the Web
12. Why Use Solusitek Email Marketing?
1. We offer email credits along with infrastructure
and email application loaded with powerful
2. We have highly configured mail servers, so that
users can get highest speed in mail delivery.
3. We provide users to know the status in report /
graphical chart format.
4. We offer monthly payment schemes; users can
stop service with no obligation at any of
5. We provide email marketing solution as a service
(Software as a Service) which relieves you from
all server related problem
6. We guarantee our servers trusted and reliable for
sending email to the inbox
7. We provide full service options to assist you in
design, content, report and delivery.
13. Our Features
•Various Email Template
•Content Upload & HTML Editor
•Optimization Tips & Knowledge Base
•Automatic Bounce Handling
•Sign Up Form
•Forward to a Friend Link
•Remove Duplicate Email Address
•Email XML API
•Multiple Lists & Scheduled Sending
•Attachments, HTML/Text & Multipart
•Pause & Resume Sending
•Email Open & Link Tracking
•Create Multiple Contact Lists
•Bounce Tracking & Unsubscribe Report
•View, Export & Print Report
•Google Analytics Integration
•Contact List Segmentation
•CAN-Spam Act of 2003 Compliance
•Modify & Remove Contact
•DKIM Certification & SPF Records
•Export / Import Contact List
•Auto follow up tasks / Triggers, etc
14. Thank You, and Good Luck!
PT.Amadeo Global Perkasa