1. Putting An End to Sleeplessness
By: Ethan Chong
Can Insomnia Be Cured?
Can insomnia be cured? Many people struggle at night tossing and
turning until their alarm goes off in the morning. When a person
finally wakes up, they feel tired and unable to take on the day
without feeling exhausted. This sleeplessness leads to less
productivity and can cause adverse side effects as well. A person
simply needs to get a good night’s rest to be ready to take on the
day. While there are several remedies of insomnia, the right
remedy will be dependent on the root cause of the problem.
3. Insomnia is on the rise and it is no coincidence with the amount
of technology at a person’s disposal. While insomnia can be
linked to a medical issue, many people are now suffering with
sleeplessness because of our technology driven world.
Televisions, cell phones, tablets and computers are running
around the clock. A person that cannot sleep often finds
themselves watching television or checking their text messages
on their phone. However, this is not the only cause of insomnia.
The following are common amongst those suffering with the
• Stress, depression and traumatic experiences
• Asthma, cancer, various diseases and medications
• Sleep apnea and various other sleep disorders
Common Causes of Insomnia
4. The question of “can insomnia be cured?” is truly dependent on the
root cause of the problem. The following can be done to finally
achieve a good night’s sleep:
• Those suffering from depression or other psychological problems
will want to seek professional help. Oftentimes, medication can
be prescribed so that a person can finally get a good night’s
Remedies of Insomnia
• Medical-related causes, such as asthma or medications, will
also need medical advice. Medications can be changed and
conditions can be dealt with so that sleeping is never an issue.
This is the same for sleep disorders that may require medical
attention, such as sleep apnea.
• Exercising not only keeps a person’s body in shape, but it will
result in a better night of sleep. Engaging in exercise may allow
you to sleep better at night and put a halt to tossing and
• Dark rooms that are quiet produce the best sleeping
environment. Shut off all unnecessary electronics and buy
blackout curtains. This will remove distractions and keep the
room dark and quiet.
• Caffeine consumption may lead to a difficult time sleeping.
Stopping any caffeine consumption before 4 pm is typically a
wise choice and will lead to a better sleep.
• Scheduled sleep cycles are best. Instead of taking an
afternoon nap, stay awake and enjoy a full night’s sleep.
Unless a person has a medical issue, they will be able to cure
insomnia naturally. All too often, we let stress get in the way of
sleeping. Unwind, relax and put the day’s troubles behind you. If
pain or medications simply will not allow you to get a decent
night’s sleep, it is time to consult a doctor. There are
medications which will allow a person to be able to sleep
soundly at night and not have to struggle through the day.
8. Click the link below to get it ALL for FREE!
Want More Cure For Insomnia?