4. 3.One version of this series of paintingsby paul cezzane was sold in 2011 for aprice variously estimated at between$250 million and $300 million, makingit the most expensive work of art eversold.Name the painting(the series).
5. 4.Who is the only IndianNational to be conferredwith Nishan-E-Pakistan
6. 5.Which was the last Movie thatHrishikesh Mukherjee directed?
7. 6.What is X’s Y• X’s Y is a franchise, founded by Robert ‘X’, which deals in bizarre events and items so strange and unusual that readers might question the claims.• The ‘Y’ panel proved popular and was later adapted into a wide variety of formats, including radio, television, comic books, a chain of museums and a book series.• The ‘X’ collection includes 20,000 photographs, 30,000 artifacts and more than 100,000 cartoon panels. With 80-plus attractions, the Orlando-based ‘X’ Entertainment, Inc., a division of the Jim Pattison Group, is a global company with an annual attendance of more than 12 million guests.
8. 7. Logo of which company
9. 8.This Instrument was invented in 1921 by JohnAugustus Larson, a medical student at theUniversity of California at Berkeley and apolice officer of the Berkeley PoliceDepartment in Berkeley, CaliforniaIt measures and records several physiologicalindices such as bloodpressure, pulse, respiration, and skinconductivity while the subject is asked andanswers a series of questions.What Instrument?
10. 9. Poster of which movie
11. 10.Who won the Gold in 66kgmen’s freestyle wrestling, in the recently concludedLondon Olympics, 2012?
12. 11.Ricin is a highly toxicchemical/biological warfare agent.It is a naturally occurring protein. Adose as small as a few grains of saltcan kill an adult human.What is the source of Ricin?
13. 12. Connect
14. 13. Earliestpictures of whichfamousperforming artshall
15. 14. Ad ofwhichproduct
16. 15. First of what?
18. 17.• He was a Berber Muslim Moroccan explorer, known for his extensive travels, accounts of which were published in the Rihla (lit. "Journey").• Over a period of thirty years, he visited most of the known Islamic world as well as many non-Muslim lands; his journeys including trips to North Africa, the Horn of Africa, West Africa, Southern Europe and Eastern Europe in the West, and to the Middle East, South Asia, Central Asia, Southeast Asia and China in the East, a distance surpassing threefold his near-contemporary Marco Polo.• He is considered one of the greatest travellers of all time. He journeyed more than 75,000 miles (121,000 km), a figure unsurpassed by any individual explorer until the coming of the Steam Age some 450 years later. Who is HE?
19. 18. Who said it and when?*Be specific about the date
20. 19. Give Me X & Y• X is a syndicated daily and Sunday American comic strip written and illustrated by Y, which ran from October 2, 1950, to February 13, 2000, continuing in reruns afterward. The strip is the most popular and influential in the history of the comic strip, with 17,897 strips published in all• X has been described as "the most shining example of the American success story in the comic strip field"; this is ironic, given its theme is "the great American unsuccess story." The main character is meek, nervous and lacks self-confidence. He is unable to fly a kite, win a baseball game or kick a football.