10. + Content Usability Can users n Find & read the content they need? n Understand the content? n Act on the content?
11. + Why test content? “Perhaps the greatest value of testing content is that it lets you gather more qualitative data to complement your quantitative data such as analytics. It is difficult, if not impossible, to measure the effectiveness of content using quantitative data alone.” Coleen Jones
12. + Triangulating data about content Source: Colleen Jones
13. + Testing Types example: Transit pass n  Navigation n  Where would you go to buy a monthly pass? n  User Interface n  Can you purchase a monthly pass? n  Content n  Can you purchase the lowest cost pass that suits your needs?
15. + Questions & Contact Info n  firstname.lastname@example.org n  Web: elizabethsnowdon.ca n  LinkedIn n  Twitter: @elizSnowdon