1. For today’s tour, we’re going to have a look around the house of
the Miller family at 150 Tang Road. This house is in the
downtown, which is on the Takemizu Village template.
This house was created in the unpopulated “rebuilding” ’hood for
ease of future rebuilds. Most of pictures were taken before the
family moved in, with one exception which I have marked. I did
make a few tweaks once the family moved in, mostly adding light
fixtures I’d forgotten about. There was one big change, and that is
marked as well.
2. The front of the house, minus the writing
3. This is the biggest change I made after the family moved in: the car and driveway
4. The other side garden with space for vegetables and relaxing (and the driveway, now)
5. The side garden for flowers and vegetables both
6. The pond for fishing
7. Orientation shot of the first floor
8. The left side of the downstairs
9. The right side of the downstairs
10. The kitchen/dining area
11. The downstairs bathroom
12. Orientation shot of the second floor
13. Helen & Celeste’s room
14. The upstairs bathroom
15. Frederic and Isaac’s bedroom
16. Another view of Frederic and Isaac’s bedroom
17. And that’s all I have for you today! Please join me again at
an unspecified future date for another tour.
Until next time, Happy Simming!