1. Hello there! In honor of Bertie’s one-year anniversary, I ampleased to present my thoughts on the Polyamory ProjectChallenge, which (credit where credit is due) was created byprincedeej28. If you have read my other stories, thisanniversary special will seem quite dull (and unimaginativelytitled) by comparison. Mostly this is because I didn’t expect toreach one whole year with this story, but it’s also because Iattended Bertie’s anniversary party.Enjoy the special feature – but quietly, please – and don’t forgetto turn the lights off when you leave. I have to go take abouttwelve aspirin and have a nice lie down with a cold compressover my eyes now.
2. 1. Cars make it too easy.
3. 2. The Furious meter is really annoying.
4. 3. Strawberry juice still feels like cheating, no matter how wellI can argue a case for it.
5. 4. Some Sims won’t catch fire no matter how long you leavethem in the hot tub.
6. 5. Community lot dates feel like cheating too.
7. 6. Work schedules make this challenge either much too easy ordarn near impossible.
8. 7. Seven generations is way too long.
9. 8. The high score is too low by at least 1,000 points.
10. 9. Bertie throws one heck of a party.Until next time, Happy Simming!