1. Stanford UniversityEsfandiar KhaleghiBiomedical DesignEngineerswww.esfandiar.co A Crash Course on Creativity Professor Tina Seelig, Stanford University Assignment 9. COURSE REFLECTIONS.
2. What was most valuable?It was a incredible course with an opportunity to think OUTSIDE OFTHE BOX and learn more about the CREATIVITY tactics while youare taking this course as a FUN and enjoy every seconds of it,whereas you would experience a fantastic online TEAMWORKunderstanding which is somehow a kind of extraordinaryinvolvement and let teach you to increase your NETWORK powerproperly.
3. What was most surprising? Every PROBLEM is an OPPORTUNITY for aIt was quite a unique experience that you take yourself into a CREATIVE solution.CHALLENGE to try and learn during your free time while you have Every problem is anfun and realize which it’s a COMMON thing among all the course opportunity for astudents. It was completely surprising when I tried to share my ideas creative solution.and thoughts with others on an INTERNET BASE ATMOSPHERE and lots The BIGGER theof innovative ways of approach and relationship would be problem,automatically involved. the BIGGER the OPP ORTUNITY.
4. What will you be able to use in your daily life?ALMOST EVERYTHING. It really made me to make thinks happen bythe BRAND NEW WAY OF THINKING with SELF-MOTIVATION strategiesand turn on my CREATIVE SIDE to bring innovative ideas and madethem happen. Creativity is like math and music and it has a tacticto take. Ideas Arent Cheap, Theyre Free
5. CREATIVITY IS JUST CONNECTING THINGS. When you ask creative people how they did something, they feel a little guilty because they didn’t really do it, the just saw something. ItSIX WORDS seemed obvious to them after a while” – Steve Jobs
6. THANKS for your ATTENTION…The used photos are commonly used from online sources and brands official websites. All copyrights belongto the website owners, blogger, photographers and brands intellectual property.