View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!Introducing SlideShare for AndroidExplore all your favorite topics in the SlideShare appGet the SlideShare app to Save for Later — even offline
View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new Android app!View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!
TIC PROJECT J5b me & Ad5bTIC PROJECT J5b me & Ad5b Prof. Grasso (2013)(2013)
‘‘If you don’t have time to read, you don’t have time (or the tools) to write’If you don’t have time to read, you don’t have time (or the tools) to write’
Stephen KingStephen King
1st Qtr 2nd Qtr 3rd Qtr 4th Qtr
A B C D
Chart 1. Label in 20pt Arial. Table 1. Label in 20pt Arial.
Figure 1. Label in 20pt Arial. Figure 2. Label in 20pt Arial.
This project has
been done by
students of J5me
and Ad5 from
To increase students’ interest
To promote extended reading
time, taking texts as good
models to take into account.
To foster student’s creativity
while creating their own texts.
• Brainstorming: How important is reading for us? What are our favourite
books? Reading vs. TV (Prezi)
• Reading of ‘A Unicorn in the garden’, by James Thurber.
• Analysis of the story (parts of a story): Video from Youtube + production
of graphics with the students’ analysis.
• Creation of fragments that can be inserted in the story. ⇒
• Work with songs with related
• Isolation of lyrics from songs to
write stories or dialogues in pairs
(Writing competition #1)
• Reading of mini sagas +
individual production of new
ones (Writing competition #2)