to follow on
• Founder of Content Marketing Institute and author
of “Managing Content Marketing” and “Epic Content
Marketing.” Don’t forget to add @CMIContent to
your follow list.
• Teaches marketers how to be great publishers.
• Dubbed appropriately the Wizard of Moz, Rand is
the co-author/co-founder of “The Art of SEO,”
inbound.org and Moz.com.
• Shares insights on everything from content to
search to social on the Web.
• Author, speaker and head of content at
• Ann has declared war on mediocre content.
She shares tips on producing content that’s
anything but ordinary.
• Inbound evangelist at @HubSpot.
• Provides education and resources for those
in the inbound marketing and tech industries.
• CEO of @TopRank Online Marketing.
Author of “Optimize,” speaker and
• Shares insights on content marketing,
social media, PR and search.
• Cohen is the chief content ofﬁcer of Heidi
Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Guide and the
president of Riverside Marketing Strategies.
• Shares practical advice on social media,
content marketing and mobile.
• Michael Stelzner is the founder of Social Media
Examiner and author of the books “Launch” and
“Writing White Papers.”
• Offers tips on how to best use social media, blogs
and podcasts to connect with customers, drive
trafﬁc, generate awareness and increase sales.
• Social media strategist and widely recognized as
the top Facebook marketing expert.
• Need help understanding the ever-changing
Facebook algorithm? Mari offers great tips on all
• Inbound marketing strategist at HubSpot.
• Passionate about educating marketers
on how to generate leads.
David Meerman Scott
• Strategist, speaker and author of “The New Rules of
Marketing & PR,” “Newsjacking” and “Real-Time
Marketing & PR.”
• Real-time tools and strategies for spreading ideas and
• Founder of @copyblogger.
• Explores the big picture of content marketing –
social, blogging, SEO and more. Brian covers all the
aspects of how to be an effective content marketer.
• Digital marketing strategist, speaker and The New York
Times best-selling author of “Youtility.” Founder of
Convince & Convert.
• Shares insights on marketing, social media, content
marketing, digital marketing and more.
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.