A publication of
• Editor of Brain Pickings & Explore.
• Tweets about writing, art, life and
science that educates and
• Corporate Communications
Manager at Google.
• Tweets are empowering and
motivational for female
professionals in the ﬁnancial and
• New York Times technology writer.
• Writes about the East coast technology
• Designer, Blogger.
• Her blog Design Love Fest
seamlessly combines style, wit
and product placements.
• Communications executive, author,
• Great resource for the latest in public
relations. Co-founder of #PRStudChat.
Master in engaging with her followers.
• PR and pop culture columnist, strategic
• Named one of Twitter’s top 52 PR pros.
• Shares top marketing news but also
infuses personal ﬂare and hints of pop
• Editor-in-chief of Entrepreneur
• Weaves together articles from
Entrepreneur, inspirational quotes
and open-ended questions, proving
her commitment to engaging with
• Inbound Marketing Evangelist at
• One of the ﬁrst to capitalize on
Twitter as a business tool. Provides
education and resources for those
in the inbound marketing and tech
• Publisher, Forbes Woman.
• Tweets focus on what drives success
in today’s world. Incorporates
personality and personal touches
about being a business woman and
raising a family.
• TED Speaker, Harvard Biz Review
Writer, Best-selling author.
• Tweets feed off her personal tagline
“Navigate the social era, powerfully.”
• Senior White House Advisor.
• This is her ofﬁcial White House
Twitter feed but she often shares
messages about women’s issues
and current affairs in today’s world.
• Nonproﬁt group founded by Sheryl
• Tweets focus on empowering women
and young girls to achieve their dreams
in a male-dominated society.
• ABC & CNN news anchor.
• Tweets about current affairs from
around the world. One of the world’s
top news correspondents.
• Head of media at Twitter.
• Great follow to learn more about Twitter
as a company. Master of hashtags. She
uses her account to engage and
Amy Jo Martin
• Bestselling author and found of
@DigitalRoyalty. One of the ﬁrst to have
a veriﬁed account.
• Pioneered using Twitter as a marketing
tool while with the Phoenix Suns.
• Tweets cover everything from social
media and tech news to inspirational
quotes for women professionals.
• Editor-in-chief of the Hufﬁngton Post
• Tweets focus on variety of things about
business, tech, media, pop culture and
her personal musings.
Get more just like it. Subscribe to the Ervin & Smith blog to
stay up with the latest in content marketing strategy, social
media, SEO, web design and development and much more
from our digital marketing experts.
Like this blog?