Plan Your Response for
an Autism Emergency!
Presented by Dennis Debbaudt
The image cannot be displayed. Your computer may not have enough memory to open the image, or the image may have been corrupted. Restart your computer, and then open the ﬁle again. If the red x still appears, you may have to delete the image and then insert it again.
Emergency Contact Form
• Name, physical description, photo
• Emergency ICE contact persons names, home, cell
and pager phone numbers
• Attractions, locations, water sources
• Sensory, medical, or dietary issues and requirements,
• Likes, dislikes--approach and de-escalation
• Method of communication, if non-verbal – sign
language, picture boards, written word
• ID wear – jewelry, tags on clothes, printed handout
• Click on the “ICE Clip” on the presentation