Our customers come to us because they want to make the most out of their network investment, especially around their key business drivers: controlling costs, maintaining business continuity, and managing change in demanding, dynamic, business environments.
Others: Public and Private and Hybrid oh my! Balancing security, performance, and cost. Having a data replication/disaster recovery plan in place
The dependency of technology on business performance coupled with the immergence of new service delivery models will impact how companies evaluate Outsourcing relationships and new partnerships We are 100% focused on infrastructure services and hold a leadership position in the markets we serve.
Almost as much as our customer list, the breadth and depth of our service offerings surprise people. We’re a solutions company. You can get everything from us: Colocation . Hosting . Network . Security Or any combination of the above.
1. Why CenturyLink + Savvis
2. The IT leader’s dilemma 1.2 zettabytes in 2010 Data Exploding at Unprecedented Rates Bytes of Information Created Since 1/1/2011 000,732,857,849,938,574,571,038* * Tracking to 2.0 ZettaBytes in 2011 (as of 5/12) mega giga tera peta exa zetta kilo
3. <ul><li>Businesses will require anytime anywhere access to their information & applications </li></ul>As complexity increases . . .
4. The IT leader’s dilemma IT spend as a percentage of revenue continues to grow Cost of managing information Insatiable appetite for information *Source: EMC Digital Universe IT must become more efficient
5. Top IT issues 2012 <ul><li>Should an application be accessible on the Internet, on a private WAN, or both? </li></ul><ul><li>What is the best way to ensure predictable performance of cloud-based applications? </li></ul><ul><li>What can be done to accommodate the needs of bandwidth-intensive applications? </li></ul><ul><li>What tools are available to maintain visibility and control of virtualized infrastructure? </li></ul><ul><li>How will all of this change over time, and what’s it going to cost? </li></ul>Top 5 priorities include: Are these your priorities?
6. CenturyLink + Savvis What does the combined company offer your business and the IT challenges you face? 49 data centers, 2 million sq. ft. of floor space, approximately 210,000 miles of fiber <ul><ul><li>, you have access to a robust, national 207,000-route mile fiber network and a 190,000-mile global access network. </li></ul></ul>
7. CenturyLink + Savvis Offers customers one-stop access to combined industry leaders in IT infrastructure management and networking
8. CenturyLink + Savvis Securely deliver your applications over a seamless, scalable platform with end-to-end SLAs Allows you to specify and right size your data center and backbone network requirements more holistically Deploy data center applications faster and more flexibly while reducing operational costs
9. CenturyLink + Savvis Combined Network Provides You With ….. <ul><li>Breadth and Depth </li></ul><ul><li>40G Global IP network and choice of public, private, enhanced access </li></ul><ul><li>Diverse and redundant 10G backplane </li></ul><ul><li>End-to-end infrastructure for performance and security </li></ul><ul><li>Availability </li></ul><ul><li>Architected for cloud and critical </li></ul><ul><li>systems redundancy </li></ul><ul><li>High reliability for failover </li></ul><ul><li>Disaster recovery options </li></ul><ul><li>End-to-End SLAs </li></ul><ul><li>Security </li></ul><ul><li>Performance </li></ul><ul><li>Availability </li></ul>
10. CenturyLink + Savvis Combined Virtual Data Centers… Provides You With… <ul><li>Flexibility </li></ul><ul><li>Dynamic resource allocation </li></ul><ul><li>Dynamic configuration change </li></ul><ul><li>Deployment options </li></ul><ul><li>Scalable bandwidth services </li></ul><ul><li>Performance </li></ul><ul><li>Guaranteed I/O bandwidth </li></ul><ul><li>Balance resource utilization </li></ul><ul><li>Fast provisioning time </li></ul><ul><li>Industry-leading service level agreements </li></ul><ul><li>Security </li></ul><ul><li>Security policy per virtual machine </li></ul><ul><li>Standards compliance </li></ul><ul><li>End-to-end layers of security </li></ul>
11. CenturyLink + Savvis … you can do this with one solutions provider
12. CenturyLink + Savvis person to call to address all of your needs award-winning professionals to support you of the time only one contact is needed to resolve an issue—letting you focus on your core business accuracy in invoicing, simplifying your expense management 1 15,000 90% 99%
13. Cloud Portfolio
14. Savvis leads in cloud & network services <ul><li>Enterprises migrating into cloud model to transform IT infrastructures into agile, business growth-driven architectures </li></ul><ul><li>Savvis enables this transformation by delivering converged cloud services: managed virtualized hosting environments tightly integrated with a secure, low-latency global distribution network and related capabilities </li></ul><ul><li>Savvis is a recognized leader </li></ul><ul><ul><li>Positioned as a leader in Magic Quadrant for Cloud Infrastructure as a Service and Web Hosting (Gartner, Dec 2010) </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Lowest Latency Public IP Network (Keynote Systems, Dec 2010) </li></ul></ul>
15. Secure Facilities Enterprise Equipment Intelligent Management Tools Proximity Hosting Savvis cloud portfolio Managed Storage and Backup Managed Security Managed Network Professional Services Managed Applications Web Hosting SaaS Enablement Business Continuity Content Management Colocation Intelligent Monitoring Managed Hosting (Dedicated) Savvis Symphony (Dedicated and Multi-Tenant Clouds)
16. CenturyLink cloud portfolio Security Applications IT Infrastructure Communications PCI-Compliant Hosting and Contact Center Solutions Hosted Unified Communications (HUCs) Web Mail Managed Security Services Savvis Symphony Cloud Services Fax over E-mail Web Services Microsoft Exchange ® Microsoft Windows SharePoint ® Services Online Backup AVAS Intrusion Detection Web Defense Secure IP Gateway DDoS Mitigation Professional Security Services Real-time Application Recovery Storage Services Backup Services Managed Hosting Services Notify Interaction Routing Hosted IVR On Demand IVR YOUR BUSINESS Colocation Web Hosting Business Continuity Secure Facilities Enterprise Equipment Intelligent Management Tools Managed Applications Proximity Hosting Content Management