1. Image by Idea go DiscussionZodiac Signs + Blind Date
2. PROCEDURES:• Talk to students about the Zodiac signs• Ask each students his/her sign• Ask if they believe it works in real life• Show them some characteristics of the signs• Tell them to discuss if they agree or not• Then link it to relationships• For the ones who are married, engaged or have a boyfriend/girlfriend, ask if it makes any difference• Then discuss Blind Date• Link the two topics: Zodiac Signs and Blind Dates
3. What’s your star sign?Do you think people whohave certain star signs getalong better? Image by Salvatore Vuono
16. PAIR WORK:Would you take intoconsideration theperson’s ZodiacSign to go on adate? Why? Whynot?
17. BLIND DATEWhat is a Blind Date? A "blind date" is a date between two people who have not previously met. Image by Sarunyu_photo
18. PAIR WORK:• What1s your opinion about Blind Dates?• Why do people go on blind dates?• Do you know anyone who has been on a blind date? Was it successful?• Would you like to take part in a newspaper blind date like this one? Why? Why not?
20. • This presentation may only be used for non-profit educational use.• You are free to use this template in non-profit educational settings.• Presentation by Erika Oya• February 2012• All rights reserved.