2. Feathers 100What is the name of Flight Feathersthe feather that allowsbirds to fly?
3. Feathers 200What is the Down Feathersname of thefeather thatkeeps birdswarm?
4. Feathers 300At a pet store The first 5how many and flightwhat type of feathersfeathers doyou cut tokeep the birdfrom flying?
5. Feathers 400What is the Contourname of the Featherfeather thatgives the birdshape?
6. Feathers 500What is the Powder Downname of the featherfeather thatmakes thebird water-proof?
7. Characteristics 100What is the name Oviparousof the way birdsreproduce?
8. Characteristics 200Where is the Gizzardbirds foodgrinded up?
9. Characteristics 300What do you buy Cuttlefish bonefor birds as asource ofcalcium?
10. Characteristics 400What are 4 2 legs, All lay eggs, Warm-blooded,characteristics Feathers, Wings, 4that ALL birds chamber heart, Winghave? bones are hollow, Enlarge sternum
11. Characteristics 500What is the Esophagus,order food crop, gizzard,takes in a bird small intestine,digestion? large intestine,(there are 6 and cloaca.steps)
12. Order of Bird 100What are 2 Parrots, cockatoos,examples of macaws, lories,birds in the order parakeets.Psittaciformes?
13. Order of Bird 200What are 2 Woodpeckersexamples of and Toucansbirds in theorder Piciformes?
14. Order of Bird 300What are 2 Robin, blue jay,examples of starling,birds in the cardinal,orderPasseriformes
15. Order of Bird 40060% of all Passeriformesbirds are inwhich order?PasseriformesPsittaciformesPiciformes
16. Order of Bird 500Distinguish the Passeriformes: 4orders toes- 3 forward andPsittaciformes and 1 backwardPasseriformes by Psittaciformes:using the placement of 4 toes- 2 forwardthe birds toes? and 2 backwards.
17. Nuts & Bolts 100 Kingdom: Animalia What Phylum: Chordatakingdom, Class: Aves.phylum, andclass are birdsin?
18. Nuts & Bolts 200What is the Moltingname of theterm usedwhen a birdsheds itsfeathers?
19. Nuts & Bolts 300What are the 1. Cereal seedsnames of the two 2. Oil seedstypes of seedsfeed to birds?
20. Nuts & Bolts 400What are 2 ways 1.Scales on legs/feet,birds and 2. Egg layers,reptiles are 3. Bird likesimilar? fossils
21. Nuts & Bolts 500What are 3 Narrow skull,skeletal enlarge sternum,reasons why hollow bones,birds can fly? ribs/vertebrae