Global knowledge program managerDocument Transcript
Global Knowledge Program Manager (Ref : MGT03)
Location: Hong Kong, China
Pico, a global total brand activation company, is expanding. With over thirty offices
worldwide, we specialise in experiential marketing from branding to exhibits for top notch
clients. Pico Far East Holdings Limited is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. Our core
business activities include exhibitions, specialised fitting out (museums, theme parks, visitor
centres, and showrooms), event, conference and show management, brand signage and hall
management. We seek visionary, creative thinkers to join our team.
1. Develop a adaptable KM framework for the Group
2. Identify opportunities and applications for introducing KM, project planning, execution
and program management
3. Responsible for KM developments at all phases across the entire Group
4. Customise the global KM framework for local offices
5. Assess and develop the IT infrastructure across the group to support communications and
6. Develop Document Management Strategy, Policy, and Governance Model for the program
Desired skills and experience
1. Ideally you should have degree qualification with appropriate experience especially on IT
systems e.g. CRM, ERP, Document Management, and Learning Management.
2. Experience in business process and ISO.
3. Ability to lead change to improve operational efficiencies, information lifecycle
management, competency management, current communication technologies, a thorough
understanding of KM, including the KM Strategy and Roadmap
4. Skilled at working with multiple teams across geographic boundaries
5. Proven experience in building knowledge management framework
6. Some travelling is expected but not excessive
Please apply with full resume, present & expected salary and quote the job reference no. to
Ms. Catherine Kwong - Assistant General Manager, Human Resources, Pico House, 4 Dai Fu
Street, Tai Po Industrial Estate, Tai Po, N.T. or fax to 2663 1044 or email to
email@example.com (documents format in MS Word is preferred). Personal Data
provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal
data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Welcome to our Website http : //www.pico.com