2. *Title*Link*Scientific Name Of Animal*Range and habitat*Diet*Physical description*Breeding info*Speacial features*Weird info*conclusion
3. The scientific name of the great white sharkis carcharadon also known as the great white,white pointer, white shark, or white death.
4. *Great white sharks live in almost allcoastal and offshore watersbeetween 12 and 24 °C*Great white sharks have migratedacross the world*There destination is still unknown*great whites can dive down (3,000ft)
5. *Great white sharks need much fishfor there diet they eat seal, sea otter, dolphins, whales, sea turtles, sealions and much more healthy seafood
6. *The Great White Sharks bottom is white and its top can be gray, slate brown or blue black.*The great white shark has 2/3 the brain working on detecting smell.*With 3,000 teeth it can be easy to catch its prey.*The great white has a sixth sence very small electrical charges.*Weight’s up to 5,000 pounds and grows up to
7. White sharks display oophagy White sharks are 120-150 cm long It may take about 18 months with female breeding
8. *Extremely sensitive sense ofsmell*Strong Striking death blows*Many rows of razor sharp teeth*Largest great white shark onrecord measured 21 ft long
9. Shark Attacks on humans are not an appropriate prey because there digestion is to slow for human bones. The great whites attack vary viscously and even will wait for there prey to suffer befor being consumed Great white sharks are the only sharks that put there heads above waterMany shark attacks have happened even on boats.
10. Great white sharks have a great sense of smell, and can adapt to all sorts of environment. Great white sharks are killing machines they get a vary good diet in and are very skilled and fast or muscular. What ever you do don’t come in contact with a great white. Great white sharks can migrate vary far and don’t usually go to close to shore lines but have been known to get close. Becarfull with a ferious great white because your life can be on the line.