By 2014, approximately 50 percent of the world’s working population will have been born after 1980 (known as gen Y or millennials); this group expects to be courted and treated in ways unfamiliar to older generations. Understanding gen Y expectations, managing those expectations, and leveraging their skills to excel with them in our workforce will set high performing organizations apart.
So what is the future of attracting, retaining and managing talent?
In this webinar, Sarah White, Principal at Accelir, will bust the top talent management myths and review the key questions HR executives need to ask – and answer – as they prepare for the workers of the 21st Century.
Attendees of this webinar will:
• Gain insight into the future generation of talent and what that means in a business context.
• Acquire best practices on how to establish the business value of talent management strategies and execution.
• Learn how to combat decreasing global competitiveness caused by skill and competency gaps, a lower performing workforce and misalignment of employees.
•Discover how a unified approach to recruiting and talent management demonstrates immediate business value to executives.
• Strategies to recruiting and retaining key people and high performers of various generations
• Best practices on engaging executive management
• How improved alignment drives execution, performance and business results