1. What is another term for high blood pressure?
2. Stroke is an impairment of organ X due to damaging of structure
Y. Identify X and Y.
3. _______ is the term for the expansion and thinning of arterial
4. What is the major artery leaving the heart?
5. What is the major vein returning deoxygenated blood to the
6. Why is arterial blood colored red? (hint: you must name 2
7. What is the molecule in red blood cells that carries oxygen?
8. How many molecules of oxygen can the answer to #7 carry?
9. Draw and label the oxygen dissociation curve.
10.Explain the cooperative binding of oxygen in the molecule from
11.Name the 3 layers of an artery, as well as their physical