2. Children are our most valuable natural resource.
3. Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body.
4. Your children are not your children. They are the sons and daughters of Life's longing for itself.
6. There are no seven wonders of the world in the eyes of a child. There are seven million.
7. Boy, n.: a noise with dirt on it.
9. Children's talent to endure stems from their ignorance of alternatives.
10. While we try to teach our children all about life, Our children teach us what life is all about.
12. Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man.
14. The only thing worth stealing is a kiss from a sleeping child.
15. Children are the living messages we send to a time we will not see.
16. Before you were conceived I wanted you Before you were born I loved you Before you were here an hour I would die for you This is the miracle of life.
18. We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today.
19. If I had influence with the good fairy who is supposed to preside over the christening of all children, I should ask that her gift to each child in the world be a sense of wonder so indestructible that it would last throughout life.
22. Children are one third of our population and all of our future.