Pumpkin Carving Contest at the
EOI of Mazarrón
Rules and Information
- Only one pumpkin per student.
- All contestants should bring their pumpkins from 29
October (Tuesday) to 31 October (Thursday).
- Each contestant will give the pumpkin to their teacher.
- Each contestant will be given a number.
- Pumpkins will be displayed in Room # 3.
- Pumpkins must be picked up on October 31st (Thursday)
from 8.30 to 9 pm. If not, they will be thrown away.
Judging and Prizes
- Students from the EOI will vote for the pumpkins using a
form. The forms will be put into a box.
- Students can vote on Wednesday (from 6 – 7pm) and on
Thursday (from 6 – 7pm)
- The results will be published in November.
∙ The scariest pumpkin: 2 books + diploma
∙ The most original pumpkin: 2 books + diploma
∙ The funniest pumpkin: 2 books + diploma
USEFUL WEBPAGES FOR Pumpkin carving:
Pumpkin carving patterns: